4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Game started good, was nice to have a refreshing mc model and with beard too was a plus(beard power), nice renders was hoping for more of this game but now with that ntr and sharing crap (avoidable or not can't support a dev that waste is time making that kind of crap) just killed it for me, its a shame but we'll nothing i can do about it, will have skip and forget the game now, still wish you good luck palemaster .

Bom ver que quem comprime os jogos é um Português, obrigado pelo teu trabalho joker, dá sempre jeito poupar espaço no disco e "poupas-me" muito espaço no telemóvel ;).
De nada ;)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I was playing this, it was going well, but suddenly I find that while I'm fucking Julia, lydia approaches and without you being able to decide anything she gives you a blowjob and Julia leaves with Preston. and here the game died for me. I have no choice to stop Julia from leaving with preston and staying with me. And the subject of another guy fucking my girl is not for me. Too bad, I was liking it, the beautiful girls, the story ok but .. definitely that scene leaves me out .
I'm sorry, but for me it's an unavoidable ntr
Good luck to you all

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
I was playing this, it was going well, but suddenly I find that while I'm fucking Julia, lydia approaches and without you being able to decide anything she gives you a blowjob and Julia leaves with Preston. and here the game died for me. I have no choice to stop Julia from leaving with preston and staying with me. And the subject of another guy fucking my girl is not for me. Too bad, I was liking it, the beautiful girls, the story ok but .. definitely that scene leaves me out .
Good luck to you all
The Dev has way too many variables then you have deny stat that has no affect as of yet then the non NTR path or the NTR path the dev will start to cater to the ones that support him with polls and that will be where the game goes mostly. A harem romance game with NTR never makes money as the paths get too hard for a single dev to keep up with this dev needs to decide what his game is and try not to change it and take a path that he wants in his game because right now this game will take 2 years before it gets anywhere.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Good luck to you all
You are safe. MC weren't cucked. Julia didn't left with preston. She left while preston was standing there. MC speculating about it while drunk doesn't mean nothing. When MC recover more of his memory, this will become clearer.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.15 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
when i start i hear music and a blank screen. anyone else unable to play?
PC / Mac / Android / whatever dustbin you're trying to play this game with...? Where did you download it from? What version?

*sigh*

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
You are safe. MC weren't cucked. Julia didn't left with preston. She left while preston was standing there. MC speculating about it while drunk doesn't mean nothing. When MC recover more of his memory, this will become clearer.
Thanks for the clarification. my fault then for interpreting that Julia is heading towards Preston practically naked and it is also the thought of mc

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
ok yea i wasnt a fan of that i also wasnt a fan of not knowing what happen to her. im one of those people who arnt apposed to ntr but i would like the choice to have it not happen if u do choice to put ntr in the game

Reactions: laeg
Oct 4, 2019
Thank you so much for this feedback. This bug was reported and the fix will be released soon I must have accidentally deleted the flag while editing the file.

I'll try to answer your questions but i'll seize the opportunity to expand a little bit.

This episode was set to finish as it did. The night club scene should be at least twice as big. But I had hardware problems in December that halt the production for more than 20 days. I made a patreon post explaining this situation and I briefly talked about another problem that I'll further explain now.
The club scene was to big for my rig. It was taking more ran that I had. Even with scene optimizer and all. Daz was constantly crashing and when I raises virtual memory the crashing stopped but my pc
Was unresponsive for minutes everytime I hit the render button.
So when I should be rendering at least 50 pics per day I was getting 10. So I had cut short the scene and the plot in there. But I'll try to fix all these inconsistencies in the story throughout the next episodes. I recently bought a lot more ram. 64gb has to be enough.
Glad to help and thank you for the explanation. Good luck with the next episode!
I was just being completely honest and I hope there's gonna be a good balance, amount of content and story even if one doesn't like the three letter word. So far, so good, much more than good imo. 100% Lilly fan and I'd say all the characters have something going for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: palemaster

THEvDARKvLEGEND

Jul 18, 2017
I have read through this forum and have seen the dev say that all NTR will be optional and clearly marked on those choices, but have they explained why at the club we don't get a choice to tell Lydia to fuck off? literally every other character we had a choice whether to participate in sexual relations with them, but then the most abhorrent character personality and appearance wise we have no choice in? that makes no sense.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I have read through this forum and have seen the dev say that all NTR will be optional and clearly marked on those choices, but have they explained why at the club we don't get a choice to tell Lydia to fuck off? literally every other character we had a choice whether to participate in sexual relations with them, but then the most abhorrent character personality and appearance wise we have no choice in? that makes no sense.
she will probably just leave like dev told (u r skiping NTR scene if u did not choice ntr choice) btw this game is about swingers club idk what content exactly u r expecting to be there... ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: THEvDARKvLEGEND

THEvDARKvLEGEND

Jul 18, 2017
she will probably just leave like dev told (u r skiping NTR scene if u did not choice ntr choice) btw this game is about swingers club idk what content exactly u r expecting to be there... ;)
It seems like you posted without even bothering to read what I asked. I understand that If I choose not to see NTR I will not see NTR, what I asked is why I have to let Lydia suck the MC's dick when Lydia is to me the most unattractive character in the game and I mean that in both personality and appearance. I am not saying NTR, Swinging, Sharing, and whatever the hell else is going to be in the game, shouldn't ne in the game, I am asking why when throughout the whole rest of the game we could choose to engage in sexual relations with characters or not but with Lydia we get no choice.

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
It seems like you posted without even bothering to read what I asked. I understand that If I choose not to see NTR I will not see NTR, what I asked is why I have to let Lydia suck the MC's dick when Lydia is to me the most unattractive character in the game and I mean that in both personality and appearance. I am not saying NTR, Swinging, Sharing, and whatever the hell else is going to be in the game, shouldn't ne in the game, I am asking why when throughout the whole rest of the game we could choose to engage in sexual relations with characters or not but with Lydia we get no choice.
in spoiler...
and MOST situations...

btw: my only my personal quess is cause it is part when story is diverting in path julia is jealouse (leave x NTR) so u cant choice this one ...same like u can choice stripper she is still leaving probably jealouse and same two endings

Last edited:
Reactions: THEvDARKvLEGEND
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes