4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017

Unlocked

Changelog:
270 new renders - 1224 total
5 new unique animations 20 total
Typo and grammar fixes across all previous episodes.

PC: -
MAC: -

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Late to the party just picked up Teresa and I had to pause and say thanks to the Dev for two specific things for not having 18 and 20 yrs characters that look like their 12. I cant stand that I usually stop playing those games or avoid those characters and the incest thank you for completely writing it out I mean its kinda their but I know your walking a thin line so you did your best and I appreciate it.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Damn im slowly starting to like every girl we get with that could potentially have multiple endings. Never felt like this with a game since acting lessons
Surprised to see planned harem tag. That's great, because usually it's a bore fest with the no other dick within 1000 mile radius rule. This one actually has some tension. An adult mc with real obstacles, not to mention past heartache with that Bella bitch that cucked him his entire life. It feels like you have to manage your growing stable of girls and there's uncertainty how things will turn out in the different relationships. Also, you got to deal with the looming threat of that Dave bastard that already cucked you in the worst way once with one sister, and now might try and get his paws on the other.

This one goes on my possible support list.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Surprised to see planned harem tag. That's great, because usually it's a bore fest with the no other dick within 1000 mile radius rule. This one actually has some tension. An adult mc with real obstacles, not to mention past heartache with that Bella bitch that cucked him his entire life. It feels like you have to manage your growing stable of girls and there's uncertainty how things will turn out in the different relationships. Also, you got to deal with the looming threat of that Dave bastard that already cucked you in the worst way once with one sister, and now might try and get his paws on the other.

This one goes on my possible support list.
Exactly. That is why I really like this game.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It seems this update does not clarify whether Julia left with Preston or not. If there is no information about it, it means that he leaves it as a finished fact, it means that she indeed went with Preston. There are NO new memories because the dev couldn't find a logical explanation for why Julia is leaving for Preston without panties nor skirt. And he has preferred not to clarify anything instead of inventing some absurd excuse. Please, if I am wrong let me know. And if not, the ntr tag is neccesary

Reactions: Sirren and laeg

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It seems this update does not clarify whether Julia left with Preston or not. If there is no information about it, it means that he leaves it as a finished fact, it means that she indeed went with Preston. There are NO new memories because the dev couldn't find a logical explanation for why Julia is leaving for Preston without panties nor skirt. And he has preferred not to clarify anything instead of inventing some absurd excuse. Please, if I am wrong let me know. And if not, the ntr tag is neccesary
Lol, it's clarified if she leaves with him or not. To get her to leave and fuck him you have to actively pursue that by being a dick to Julia all night. You have to be a dick with her during the car ride to the place, then choosing the option that tells you it may lead to NTR, then continuing to be a dick to her, and fuck the stripper on stage. That way she's gonna leave with him and fucks him, she tells you as much. Otherwise she debates whether she should've left with him or not, or Preston isn't mentioned at all because she left the place alone.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Maybe not to your satisfaction, but it does clarify.
Lol, it's clarified if she leaves with him or not. To get her to leave and fuck him you have to actively pursue that by being a dick to Julia all night.
That and provoking Preston when you talk to him. If preston isn't mentioned in your playthrough, that means he didn't talk to Julia in her way out.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Exactly. That is why I really like this game.
Even Yumi and the influencer girl have other dudes that you are stealing them away from, which is hotter for me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually harem purists require LIs to have been completely dick-free their entire lives. Of course I want to play as an alpha type that emerges triumphant in the end. But I don't mind a little pain and competition along the way. It makes victory much sweeter.

The only thing that fell a little short for me was the final sex scene with Yumi in the kitchen. The best ones use a combination of dialogue and hot renders to extend a scene out. This particular one seemed abrupt. Especially since the foreplay earlier in the bed was done well.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Even Yumi and the influencer girl have other dudes that you are stealing them away from, which is hotter for me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually harem purists require LIs to have been completely dick-free their entire lives. Of course I want to play as an alpha type that emerges triumphant in the end. But I don't mind a little pain and competition along the way. It makes victory much sweeter.

The only thing that fell a little short for me was the final sex scene with Yumi in the kitchen. The best ones use a combination of dialogue and hot renders to extend a scene out. This particular one seemed abrupt. Especially since the foreplay earlier in the bed was done well.
i dont know if id consider myself a harem purist. but i dont mind if they have/had someone else at some point. hell Netori is a good kink. usually the only time it bugs me is if its the daughter or sister but even then its only if they're young. like the daughter of this game. if they're like lets say in the mid-twenties then i'd be like "...she's crazy isnt she"

when it comes to other girls like the Elysion girls im ok with them being sexual and even the first club chick is ok since her interaction was with MC. could have gone without seeing prestons wife blow him but that's just me. as for Anna..apparently shes more intense. again im ok with it as long as i dont have to see something like a gangbang on stage. or anything with another dude. if it HAS to be something like that i'd reccomend making it optional. either her with a bunch of guys or with other girls. or a third option to simply leave early.

as for Yumi...cant we just knock her up already.:cry::p

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
i dont know if id consider myself a harem purist. but i dont mind if they have/had someone else at some point. hell Netori is a good kink. usually the only time it bugs me is if its the daughter or sister but even then its only if they're young. like the daughter of this game. if they're like lets say in the mid-twenties then i'd be like "...she's crazy isnt she"

when it comes to other girls like the Elysion girls im ok with them being sexual and even the first club chick is ok since her interaction was with MC. could have gone without seeing prestons wife blow him but that's just me. as for Anna..apparently shes more intense. again im ok with it as long as i dont have to see something like a gangbang on stage. or anything with another dude. if it HAS to be something like that i'd reccomend making it optional. either her with a bunch of guys or with other girls. or a third option to simply leave early.

as for Yumi...cant we just knock her up already.:cry::p
I agree with you on your points to have options to view what you want. I think that's one of the things this developer does well, besides the very attractive renders. It feels like there are threats and obstacles all around, but you can manage them. Choices matter, but it's not overdone. If you treat Julia like complete shit, she'll fuck around on you.

I just played a game called College Kings over the weekend that has the same cheating wife/gf trope that you have to deal with. But I stopped playing it because you have to be Stephen Hawking to figure out the right choices to acquire the right traits to get with the girl you want. Elysion makes me feel like I'm working hard without actually working too hard.

If there is a harem route, I'm wondering will I need to balance a certain amount of authority points with love points for the girls to accept it. Will certain girls require more authority, and others more love? Or as the Beatles might say, is love all you need?

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes