4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

THEvDARKvLEGEND

Jul 18, 2017
in spoiler...
and MOST situations...

btw: my only my personal quess is cause it is part when story is diverting in path julia is jealouse (leave x NTR) so u cant choice this one
Then I apologize for flaming you, I didn't see the spoiler tag in your previous post. And on the stripper path Julia would already be jealous with us messing around with the stripper what would Lydia do to add to that jealousy.

Now in response to the dev, Interactions with slutty women and ugly couples at swingers clubs would be unavoidable. But I would always be able to tell someone I have no interest in them. I shouldn't be forced to let Lydia suck the MC's dick.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Then I apologize for flaming you, I didn't see the spoiler tag in your previous post.

Now in response to the dev, Interactions with slutty women and ugly couples at swingers clubs would be unavoidable. But I would always be able to tell someone I have no interest in them. I shouldn't be forced to let Lydia suck the MC's dick.
no offence taken (y)

Reactions: THEvDARKvLEGEND

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
in spoiler...
and MOST situations...

btw: my only my personal quess is cause it is part when story is diverting in path julia is jealouse (leave x NTR) so u cant choice this one ...same like u can choice stripper she is still leaving probably jealouse and same two endings
I don't think Julia left because of jealousy, that'd be the most retarded thing ever, she's the one that invited the mc to go to the club with her and she leaves him there even if you chose to reject everyone else and stay with her

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I don't think Julia left because of jealousy, that'd be the most retarded thing ever, she's the one that invited the mc to go to the club with her and she leaves him there even if you chose to reject everyone else and stay with her
i aggree about that reason is retarded but cant see another option even MC sayed that they bring focus on others, even from her and she doesnt like it...

striper option is same reason probably cause MC left her alone

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I have read through this forum and have seen the dev say that all NTR will be optional and clearly marked on those choices, but have they explained why at the club we don't get a choice to tell Lydia to fuck off? literally every other character we had a choice whether to participate in sexual relations with them, but then the most abhorrent character personality and appearance wise we have no choice in? that makes no sense.
The dev has mentioned back a ways that the club scene is much shorter than originally intended, which probably accounts for some of the discrepancies.

On at least some of the paths it seems Julia also left because the MC got blackout drunk. But there will have to be some conversations in the coming updates to clear this up.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
On at least some of the paths it seems Julia also left because the MC got blackout drunk. But there will have to be some conversations in the coming updates to clear this up.
???definitely didnt saw this in game

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
When I first released the game I was not certain about NTR That's why I didn't put it there. The episode 2 was released yesterday only for patrons. I didn't update the page here. Now it is done. Sorry for making you waste your time...
If you write a game about a swinger club you maybe should put that in your game description and not hide it.:mad:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
No arm lenght dick? I am shocked! No baguette proportion penis? How will he sell his game!!?
well probably noone like to see penis to be able to dislocate jaw with 9 fractures but if there is more+ than this most ppl tolerate that:D

Reactions: zoe_meat

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
???definitely didnt saw this in game
It's not stated explicitly, hence "it seems". Some of the dialogue on the morning after could be read that way, but it all comes down to how the dev chooses to pick it up in future releases.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Leave it there and she leaves without a skirt or panties? I think something is wrong here. I understand that it is a game that contains ntr, but theoretically the options that lead to that are advised. And I can assure you that I did not choose them. And Julia casually walks off in Preston's direction without even panties. The scene was cut because the dev's computer couldn't anymore? surely, but the continuation seems to offer little doubt

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Leave it there and she leaves without a skirt or panties? I think something is wrong here. I understand that it is a game that contains ntr, but theoretically the options that lead to that are advised. And I can assure you that I did not choose them. And Julia casually walks off in Preston's direction without even panties. The scene was cut because the dev's computer couldn't anymore? surely, but the continuation seems to offer little doubt
Dev said she didn't go away with Preston, so the only thing we can do is wait for the next version
What i know for certain is that she'll have to give me a very good reason as to why she left mc passed out in the club after she was the one that invited him there in the first place

Reactions: laeg
Oct 4, 2019
The important part is that as far as I know you cannot not cheat on Julia. I'd suspect some form of regret over suggesting to check the place out and being mad at MC would be a motive but MC literally doesn't care regardless of player choice either. On the non-three-letter-word route, Julia only has eyes for you regardless, right? Whatever else happens Julia knows she's just one of his orbiters (regardless of the love and affection route(s) being a thing), not his only romantic partner and that'll have to be factored in for the rest of the story. Makes sense since I alread thought that was going to be this kind of MC since the opening scenes with Lana.

I'm mentally preparing for scenarios wherein barely nubile smol tiddy goth gf Lilly thinks MC is such a great guy for working at a spa and lobbying for her to get a job there, and ending up on the same massage table as Lana did, while having similar frisky incidents with the latter and others. Just happens that I'm too awesome and incidents happen, brah. :Kappa:

Oct 8, 2019
Did I like the setup? Yes. Did I like the renders? Hell yes. Did I like getting dragged to a club that I would never attend? No. I am not criticizing the concept here, but maybe a little bit of a warning in the game description given that the club is the title of the game and obviously will show up more.

I will check this out again after a few more updates but I do hope the plan isn't for this to be a game that is big into sharing and excessive exhibitionism. Not that there is anything wrong with those, they just aren't for me.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Did I like the setup? Yes. Did I like the renders? Hell yes. Did I like getting dragged to a club that I would never attend? No. I am not criticizing the concept here, but maybe a little bit of a warning in the game description given that the club is the title of the game and obviously will show up more.

I will check this out again after a few more updates but I do hope the plan isn't for this to be a game that is big into sharing and excessive exhibitionism. Not that there is anything wrong with those, they just aren't for me.
And that's how you criticise or critique a game. I enjoyed the game and am looking forward to more. Not sure if it's my total cup of tea but then again it doesn't smash your sensibilities like Pale Carnations.. lol

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes