4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I guess it is dead since the dev is here very often,even today and could easily clear things up.he just chooses not to. While i appreciate you're not trying to milk people stalling and promising upcoming update palemaster, a simple post like "yeah sorry i dont have time/dont wanna do this/cant do this/not enough support or whatever other reason,would be welcomed. Either way thank you for the work you did,it had potential.

Sep 3, 2020
yes my pervert friend this game was a 11/10 and Iam a huge pervert I played detroit become human 3 min ago and iam already tiltet next time i will not be parcifistic fuck humans :( :(
I haven't played it for a long time because I was waiting for the updates to build up

and what I remember about this developer

he was open about criticism and he was always willing to listen

ooh and all perverts are brothers and sisters i am your brother so don't call me friend it's bra or brother or vidal
;)

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I loved this game! This game had great potential but that leads me to another question: Why is his patreon still up? His last post was in august 31. It would be nice for him to come and clarify at least for his patreons.

Despite it being abandoned (apparently), I still hope for a miracle.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The dev has logged in on the forum today and still hasn't said anything about the game, so I will just assume the game is dead for real and unfollow the thread. It was fun while it lasted.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
from 1 of his members on discord that talked to him:
"he's been sad for the past few months, the game hasn't given the payoff he'd hoped for and he's gone back to work at his old job. But I can tell you that he's working on the game but the pace is very slow, and yes the palemaster is fine, and he can't give a date but he told me he didn't abandon the project. I hope you all don't abandon the palamester I hope you understand him."

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
"he's been sad for the past few months, the game hasn't given the payoff he'd hoped for and he's gone back to work at his old job. But I can tell you that he's working on the game but the pace is very slow, and yes the palemaster is fine, and he can't give a date but he told me he didn't abandon the project. I hope you all don't abandon the palamester I hope you understand him."
Maybe but the least one can do is to take 10min to make a post on patreon

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
That's understandable. We all gotta eat. I'd imagine if he wasn't getting the support he expected, he would stop working on his passion project and move onto something that does pay him.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes