4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, one reason I wanted the ability to break up with Julia is that I don't want to get involved with the club and feel like she is going to be really into or part of it.
Yeah when I played and found out that she gets pissed at you if you don't want to fuck her in the middle of the club I was pretty annoyed. If her scenes are tied to the club I will probably start another save file and only go after Yumi or Lily who I'm assuming won't have much to do with the club.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, after the night that wouldn't end, I made my first save, and each day, saved at the end of playing through that day, which now lead to me just now being caught up with the Dev once again on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, thank you for this game thus far, been enjoying it, and looking forward for more.

Reactions: palemaster

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I started a new game to be sure ^^

But .. was the "textbox" that ugly before? - the huge backdrop shadow makes it hard to read.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0002_mod.jpg

The same font and font size, but way better to read. With the resized images it gets even more obvious.

Maybe add something in the preferences to change that?

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
one of these games that i played with an anti-aircraft cannon, spending the whole time shooting down all of the horny, aggressive, clingy attack females invading mc's airspace but damn if lilly isn't amongst the best-looking faces i've seen in a vn.
View attachment 1210503
Yeah, my MC is exhausted from dodging all the ladies. Really hope the dev gives us the ability to break it off with some of these needy women.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
one of these games that i played with an anti-aircraft cannon, spending the whole time shooting down all of the horny, aggressive, clingy attack females invading mc's airspace but damn if lilly isn't amongst the best-looking faces i've seen in a vn.
View attachment 1210503
Definitely best girl in my opinion. I'd put daughter second, for now. And the other of daughter's friend I'd say she is third.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Yeah, my MC is exhausted from dodging all the ladies. Really hope the dev gives us the ability to break it off with some of these needy women.
was miffed that the secretary didn't catch any flak (yet), i don't find her very compelling. i do appreciate the novelty of being able to turn down everyone and end up with no one. can be amusing. one of these games (polarity?) presents the player with a conga line of a dozen 18 year old girls in a row. made me laugh.
Definitely best girl in my opinion. I'd put daughter second, for now. And the other of daughter's friend I'd say she is third.
i agree barring the crazy one, but my dumb unfulfilled parental insincts kick in when presented with middle-aged mc versus teenaged girls and i just want fatherly options, which this appears to offer. i found the ex-wife's sister compelling as third by the end, she seemed genuine. though actually, jess trying to be sexy crawling across the bed and falling off was funny.
Unless they are like Jess and rejecting them makes them more determined to get with the MC.
gonna need a whole aa battery for that one.

Reactions: Ayhsel and Rinbael

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Yeah. MrFriendly mentioned it before but if you reject Jess the first time and then reject her a second time her points go up about 15-20 points. I get the feeling the MC isn't going to be able to get rid of her that easy.
If you reject her twice you avoid this reaction from her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: duningtwo

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
If you reject her twice you avoid this reaction from her.
Oh right I didn't know that I don't play with the walk through mod. I rejected her twice and she still didn't seem to accept it. Does that mean she's going to stop being a crazy lunatic and accept the MC isn't interested after getting rejected twice?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i agree barring the crazy one, but my dumb unfulfilled parental insincts kick in when presented with middle-aged mc versus teenaged girls and i just want fatherly options, which this appears to offer. i found the ex-wife's sister compelling as third by the end, she seemed genuine. though actually, jess trying to be sexy crawling across the bed and falling off was funny.
Hahaha If anything, I'd say after speaking with Lilly she always seems to be the most grounded of all girls! Like definitely, the sweetest but still down to earth in the game.

I find Jess fun to be around, that is why I like her. That moment was very good haha

And I have no idea why I like Teresa so much. She is a very fresh take on the standard daughter which always acts as if she cannot help craving for her father's cock. On the contrary, she really feels like a teenager going with her own issues...

I am a fucking pervert, so I will try to bang everyone, but so far I am treating her as I would treat a daughter, I really like the character a lot. She is amazing. The one I want more than all others, as a LI, is Lilly. That girl is really 11/10!

Last edited:

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
I find Jess found to be around, that is why I like her. That moment was very good haha
yeah, she has a dorky cuteness to her that adds some character depth beyond just being a sexual cruise missle aimed at mc. she's trying to vamp but her fangs are still coming in and she doesn't quite know how to use them.

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes