4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 1036603

Elysion [Ep.5 v0.30] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
is there android version patched with the mod?

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
bravo update(y) dev also i peeped how some choices have new scenes if u be affection first then dominate instead all the way through on one made me second guess now are the new scenes triggered with mix stats sometimes
Thanks, man. I need to stop and create a walkthrough Maybe with the next episode.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Netorare : Your wife cheats on you
Netori : You fuck a chick who's cheating on her bf

Pretty much

Getting the following errors on day six.
Are you using some mod, iainmore ? I cannot replicate that error.

I really feel like cycling between 2 renders in sex scenes shouldn't be considered animation. It's 2021 not 1960.
jhustrue
I'm not counting any cycle of renders as animations. The changelog clearly states that this episode has 2 unique animations. And they are proper animations with 30 or 60 fps. The anger you felt about other aspects of the game made you stop playing before finishing, maybe?

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Enjoyed the update, can't compare to the last one for emotional impact or beauty of renders - that ballet recital was spectacular.

Jess is still creepy AF if you refuse to fuck her, she's weirdly obsessed when there are probably a bunch of people who would be willing to fuck her.

Adele is also crazy and I have no desire to fuck her.

Remember lads, don't stick your dick in crazy!

Though it feels like crazy is all there is in this game besides Julia.

Yumi is smoking hot but is getting a bit too needy.

Crazy and needy ladies all begging for the MC... LOL

And Jessica's mom is the first "meh" lady in this game, not interesting to me.

Anyway, I've played through as my "good guy dad", now I need to play as the "my life is really fucked up dad" who is addicted to his manwhore ways...

Really enjoying this game palemaster Keep up the good work!

Silky

Feb 3, 2018
Damn, Jess, every update you look hotter.
Lol at the beginning of the game where you get to flirt with Jess (nerdier looking) or Lilly, I flirted with Lilly. By the end of my playthrough I was like, shit son, I've made a huge mistake. (Joke's aside, Lilly's awesome too). Also hope that gym girl isn't just a background character :love:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Jess is still creepy AF if you refuse to fuck her, she's weirdly obsessed when there are probably a bunch of people who would be willing to fuck her.

Adele is also crazy and I have no desire to fuck her.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that got creeped out by Jess being so obsessed with someone she has just met, especially if you rejected her previously.

Adele annoyed me randomly turning up to Theresa's show without letting the MC know she came across as some kind of stalker hopefully if you reject her she will stay away from the MC now.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm glad I'm not the only one that got creeped out by Jess being so obsessed with someone she has just met, especially if you rejected her previously.

Adele annoyed me randomly turning up to Theresa's show without letting the MC know she came across as some kind of stalker hopefully if you reject her she will stay away from the MC now.
Yeah, really getting "boiled bunny" vibes from both of them. Adele is in a "relationship" with her photographer/manager and tries to seduce the MC four times (IIRC) in rapid succession. When she showed up for the recital it felt like alarm bells went off in my head. LOL

Jess has known the MC for like 1 week or, more correctly, has known OF the MC for a week before she tries to fuck him. And she picks the worst time, late at night, after a party where Theresa got wasted and Jess was also drinking. Then when he rejects her she talks to herself about not being confused... She makes it her mission to convince him to fuck her. Then in this episode when she openly gropes the MC... Makes me think of the old movie "The Crush".

How's the NTR in the game? Any one care to guide me on that, because if it's very light, then not really interested to play. Appreciate any words!
If you don't like NTR or swinging there is NTR, avoidable, and will be swinging eventually, possibly also avoidable. As we don't know what your tolerance level is for that content (nor is this me asking you for an explanation) it is not something we can advise you on. Best if you avoid games/threads that have content tags for fetishes/kinks you don't like.

Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, really getting "boiled bunny" vibes from both of them. Adele is in a "relationship" with her photographer/manager and tries to seduce the MC four times (IIRC) in rapid succession. When she showed up for the recital it felt like alarm bells went off in my head. LOL
Yeah it's really freaky and she made me really uncomfortable when she appears at the dance recital. She kind of reminds me of a certain redheaded nurse in another game because of how stalkerish she appears.
Jess has known the MC for like 1 week or, more correctly, has known OF the MC for a week before she tries to fuck him. And she picks the worst time, late at night, after a party where Theresa got wasted and Jess was also drinking. Then when he rejects her she talks to herself about not being confused... She makes it her mission to convince him to fuck her. Then in this episode when she openly gropes the MC... Makes me think of the old movie "The Crush".
Yeah it's freaky especially because she says she is a virgin and decides that the best way to lose it is to try and fuck her friends dad who she knows nothing about and has only just met. I haven't seen "The Crush" but I just watched the trailer on youtube and I can definitely see how Jess reminds you of the that film, the similarities are uncanny :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah it's really freaky and she made me really uncomfortable when she appears at the dance recital. She kind of reminds me of a certain redheaded nurse in another game because of how stalkerish she appears.

Yeah it's freaky especially because she says she is a virgin and decides that the best way to lose it is to try and fuck her friends dad who she knows nothing about and has only just met. I haven't seen "The Crush" but I just watched the trailer on youtube and I can definitely see how Jess reminds you of the that film, the similarities are uncanny :ROFLMAO:.
Makes me wonder if all of the women get weirdly creepy and needy if you reject them. In these situations I always try to imagine what people would think if the genders were reversed. Like how would people feel if the MC was female and all of these obsessed people were men... LOL

Anyway, Jess has obviously gone off the deep end, the MC met her once at the school, doesn't see her again until the night of the party (he wasn't even sure he would recognize her in the crowd) and then she is all "let's hop on pop". Makes you wonder if she is going to try and bobbit the MC if he keeps rejecting her.

Such a good story, makes me wonder what will happen next. Only complaint is that we are forced to be with Lana. She has negative sex appeal for me. Technically I should include that I don't like any forced relationships so the fact the MC is with Julia and Yumi is not my favorite but I'm more okay with that.

Reactions: Rinbael
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes