4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I'm surprised to see the incest character not winning the favorite girl poll. A surprise to be sure but a welcome one.
Anyway, really liking the game so far, looking forward to more.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm surprised to see the incest character not winning the favorite girl poll. A surprise to be sure but a welcome one.
Anyway, really liking the game so far, looking forward to more.
She's not his real daughter although she thinks she is

Last edited:
Reactions: palemaster

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Great game, very interesting premises and gorgeous characters.

Though a big bummer (biggest for me regarding this game) that the Preston and Julia affair has only a single line to it and not a single scene, idk if future updates are gonna expand on it, but it definitely should have been included and would love to have that included in future.

The idea of a club like that is pretty hot in itself, hopefully future updates will bring more of that club related content and in full detail, not just one-liners.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Great game, very interesting premises and gorgeous characters.

Though a big bummer (biggest for me regarding this game) that the Preston and Julia affair has only a single line to it and not a single scene, idk if future updates are gonna expand on it, but it definitely should have been included and would love to have that included in future.

The idea of a club like that is pretty hot in itself, hopefully future updates will bring more of that club related content and in full detail, not just one-liners.
I understand that, for people who loves NTR, this game can be a bit frustrating. There will be avoidable full fledge NTR scenes at some point in the future. But they will be small and spread like minor side quests. I didn't want to put the NTR tag. Because I don't agree that two line avoidable dialogue are enough for the game to earn that tag. For me "Avoidable NTR" at the genre field was enough. It was a moderator who added the NTR tag to the thread.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As the dev said the ntr will be a very minor part of the game so if you're a hardcore ntr fan it will probably be disappoiting for you. I will avoid it anyway so it won't be a problem for me.

Reactions: palemaster

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I understand that, for people who loves NTR, this game can be a bit frustrating. There will be avoidable full fledge NTR scenes at some point in the future. But they will be small and spread like minor side quests. I didn't want to put the NTR tag. Because I don't agree that two line avoidable dialogue are enough for the game to earn that tag. For me "Avoidable NTR" at the genre field was enough. It was a moderator who added the NTR tag to the thread.
Even avoidable tag is a big stretch when there is no actual action, I mean the purest free of ntr games would be where every female is a virgin and only has any sexual activity with MC all her life, but how realistic is that ? Most everyone has other partners does that mean every game is NTR xD ?

Though this future plan of very minor side quests seems a bit disappointing, I do wonder if that was intended from the start or anti-NTR campaigning led to this ? IMO a premises of a club like Elysion is a breeding ground for all kinds of intermingling, NTR, swinging, etc etc and not just one sided, for both partners of a couple. The club scene as of yet is a very erotic one, highlighting how uninhibited one becomes in an environment like that and how natural it feels to engage with other people (when Lydia came on player and they engaged without one single thought). So with that premises if NTR/sharing/swinging scenes are gonna be a minority how is this gonna pan out with an erotic club setting like this ? MC would rule over his personal harem comprising of the entire population of Elysion ?

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
As the dev said the ntr will be a very minor part of the game so if you're a hardcore ntr fan it will probably be disappoiting for you. I will avoid it anyway so it won't be a problem for me.
That's a good choice, most ntr around here is garbage because the devs just throws it in just because some people ask for it and it happens all of a sudden making no sense whatsoever with no build up for it to happen. One moment she's a loving girlfriend/wife and the moment you refuse her sex she's already on another dude's dick, and most of those games are actually pretty good without the ntr. If you're gonna do ntr it needs to make sense and feel natural.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok now I'm confused it sound's like some believe the club is the game and I know the game is named after the club.
But the overview gives the impression the game is mainly about the Spa, his Daughter and the other ladie's in his life.
And so did most of the game for that matter rather than it being mainly about the club.
To me atleast it actually felt like the club was only minor part of the game if i'm honest.
Of course I could be well out and totaly wrong.

Just Sayin.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Ok now I'm confused it sound's like some believe the club is the game and I know the game is named after the club.
But the overview gives the impression the game is mainly about the Spa, his Daughter and the other ladie's in his life.
And so did most of the game for that matter rather than it being mainly about the club.
To me atleast it actually felt like the club was only minor part of the game if i'm honest.
Of course I could be well out and totaly wrong.

Just Sayin.
I understand that I can't expect everyone to read through all the thread, so I may add a warning in the OP. Elysion is the name of the game and it is the name of the club. That setting will be important to the narrative and it will appear a lot during the course of the game.
That being said, what I'm gonna say next may seen as a paradox but trust me. The game is not mainly about swinging, sharing, NTR and similar kinks that happens in these clubs(These kinks will be there as a temporary diversion to the main paths). I don't want to spoil how this dinamic is going to work at this moment but I can say that it will be more clear after a couple more episodes.
TL;dr:
Club = Big part of the game
Swinging = Not so much

And yandex , that was intended from the start. I didn't change a thing from the outline I wrote back in 2020. People came asking about ntr and such at the release and I was naively vague. Back then I didn't know how big of a deal this is for some. I wanted to keep the mystery and to not spoil the story I wanted to tell.

Last edited:

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I understand that I can't expect everyone to read through all the thread, so I may add a warning in the OP. Elysion is the name of the game and it is the name of the club. That setting will be important to the narrative and it will appear a lot during the course of the game.
That being said, what I'm gonna say next may seen as a paradox but trust me. The game is not mainly about swinging, sharing, NTR and similar kinks that happens in these clubs(These kinks will be there as a temporary diversion to the main paths). I don't want to spoil how this dinamic is going to work at this moment but I can say that it will be more clear after a couple more episodes.
TL;dr:
Club = Big part of the game
Swinging = Not so much

And yandex , that was intended from the start. I didn't changed a thing from the outline I wrote back in 2020. People came asking about ntr and such at the release and I was naively vague. Back then I didn't know how big of a deal this is for some. I wanted to keep the mystery and to not spoil the story I wanted to tell.
Well best of luck to you and the game, this game is definitely now added to the list of games I look forward to and wait IMPATIENTLY for :)

I do hope though that the minority of swinging/sharing scenes when they do arrive are so high in quality and eroticism that they make up for the small numbers they would have.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Tried it last night, what a gem!

The girls are all gorgeous, the story is intriguing and it's nice to have a MC that's not a 12yo-looking boy with a gargantuan dick.

People already mentioned what I also found to be the less great aspects about the game so no need to repeat them. It seems to be the dev's first game so there's an obvious learning curve and also hardware limitations (pretty surprised that he's using a gtx1060, will be hard to upgrade considering the shortages though). I see a lot of potential here, keep up the great work dev!

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Damn this game is dope, i havn't played such a good game in a while, the story is interesting, you feel when playing that the choices matters and the art ... My god it deserves way more attention from players compared to some games that are overhyped ! Keep doing like that it's on the good path to become one of those high quality games ! Edit : A gallery to see what you did and know if you miss some scene would be nice tho :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah, I had to swallow my pride on that one. Not only did the mc accept the baby of another man, but the wife cheated on him again apparently. But I don't like to give up on games because of a little heartache. I like variety and to see where the story takes me. Who knows, there is clearly something going on with this Dave character. Also, the ex wife has disappeared under mysterious circumstances. Maybe if we hang in long enough, some secret is revealed about the ex-wife that makes her redeemable; maybe even a future addition to the harem. If not, hopefully we get the chance to seek revenge on Dave and the ex-wife while banging the shit out of their daughter. It would be nice to rub in the ex's face that your sister and daughter are willing sluts in my harem.
I Can't see a woman like that being redeemable. Like really taking care of a cheating wifes kid that sound like pure cuckey to me.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 1036603

Elysion [Ep.4 v0.25] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are having a [GR] error on day 5 please download the mod again

Download: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Hi, will you port an android version patched with the mod? thanks!

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes