4.20 star(s) 26 Votes
Sep 11, 2020
Do we not get a choice when there is a harem? Like does the hero(?) have sex with everyone regardless of whether we like them? Or can we pick and choose, like a pick 10 out of 12 type scenario? I don't really care for Adele and so far it seems we can avoid her but then we had that flashforward in the beginning of the game where we screwed Lana... Which seems super duper dumb.
I don't have the answer to your question. I just saw harem was planned in the OP.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does the NTR tag in this case stand for NTR or netori? I would like to know before diving in.
If the MC treats the women in his life like shit, they may fuck around on him. There's one such incident (described, not witnessed) in the game currently. It is easily avoidable if not your bag.

Two of the women the MC is/can be involved with are in relationships, so there's some netori as well.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
There are a new public version with a small tutorial in the beggining of the game, more lines changed/reviewd, PT-BR Translation and with some bugs fixed.

D

Deleted member 3194223

There's only one encounter that you can't avoid. Is the one in the prologue. Other than that you can avoid pretty much every woman for the rest of the game up to episode 4.
Why does the prologue/game start that way? It ensures that no matter how the player chooses there’s no avoiding the fact that the MC will cheat on someone/everyone...I’m just curious if that is a major turning point in the game?

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Why does the prologue/game start that way? It ensures that no matter how the player chooses there’s no avoiding the fact that the MC will cheat on someone/everyone...I’m just curious if that is a major turning point in the game?
This is the last line of the prologue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that the game properly begins 2 weeks before the prologue. So, yes, after that things will change. But I can't give details. I think the answer will come in episode 6 or 7.

D

Deleted member 3194223

This is the last line of the prologue:
After that the game properly begins 2 weeks before the prologue. So, yes, after that things will change. But I can't give details. I think the answer will come in episode 6 or 7.
Ah! Missed that line then, was just saying in another thread that I’m not one for paying attention. LOL, sorry!

okay, so the twist is coming soon then! Hope we can quickly kick Lana to the curb as I find her hideous. Yumi is “yummy” though and I don’t want her to cry every episode.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Episode 4...

Still, I know been up for awhile, but I had so much to do, and 0.25 was crashing, luckily was fixed with 0.26, but really, enjoying this game. Thank you so much for this. And I will be looking forward for Chapter 5.

• Red Heart
Reactions: palemaster
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes