4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I wonder when Jess will be added to the LI screen?
I don't think I've ever said how much I like this game yet, so dev, great game! The dialogue could use a bit of work, but it's definitely not as bad as I've seen. I thought I was trippin when I couldn't find Jess on the LI screen (like the person said above me) I wonder if that was done intentionally.
Nah...that screen is just a draft and it is awful. I created it one day and kind of stop in the middle w/o really finishing it. I need to improve it soon. Jess should be there. She has all the stats that the others LIs have.
Can I just say how amazing it is to see developer so involved with community, no wonder the game looks so polished. Awesome!
Thank you so much. I think i'm too involved, though. Half of the posts in here are mine. :ROFLMAO:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I probably sound like a broken record at this point but the teresa stuff can be easily solved with a patch. Every patreon game with incest does it. But if you decide to make her not romanceable and you decide to give her sex scenes, at least make them avoidable. I am not really interested in seeing her having sex with other dudes.
Patches work best where it's just a case of replacing a term or a line of dialogue here and there, but are tricky when the relationships are as baked into the main plot as here. Did you tell Julia that whatshisface is Teresa's biological landlord, and she's really your step-tenant?

One exception that comes to mind is The Red Room, where basically the whole game is gated behind a patch. The dev gave up on coming up with alternative dialogue so now you just get a game over screen early on telling you definitely not to go download the patch before playing again. It's a solution, but not a great one: That game thread is full of people who didn't get the hint and don't understand why the game ended so abruptly. And Patreon might still crack down on it if they noticed.

Reactions: palemaster

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
One exception that comes to mind is The Red Room, where basically the whole game is gated behind a patch. The dev gave up on coming up with alternative dialogue so now you just get a game over screen early on telling you definitely not to go download the patch before playing again. It's a solution, but not a great one: That game thread is full of people who didn't get the hint and don't understand why the game ended so abruptly. And Patreon might still crack down on it if they noticed.
A lot of games do that actually, they just put all the scenes that may be against patreon rules in a patch and unless you have the patch installed you can't see those scenes. Games like Ecchi sensei have been doing that for years now and they are fine

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
A lot of games do that actually, they just put all the scenes that may be against patreon rules in a patch and unless you have the patch installed you can't see those scenes. Games like Ecchi sensei have been doing that for years now and they are fine
Never played that one because the pedo stuff skeeves me out, but to do that here would involve gating practically the whole game, as Teresa pops up as the MC's daughter in the storylines of Lilly, Tess, Julia, Adele, Yumi etc.

Not saying it couldn't be done, but it would take some effort.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Never played that one because the pedo stuff skeeves me out, but to do that here would involve gating practically the whole game, as Teresa pops up as the MC's daughter in the storylines of Lilly, Tess, Julia, Adele, Yumi etc.

Not saying it couldn't be done, but it would take some effort.
Not really you would only have to put her sex scenes in the patch, she can still appear in the game as the mc's daughter.

juekob

Jul 20, 2019
Let me start complimenting the devs on this game. I really enjoyed playing what is available by now, I liked the renders, and I am hoping for more.

Since I started rendering on my own some time ago, I'd like do at a piece or two of fan art.
Is there any chance that the devs share one or another datail on the characters (base figure, applied morphs, skins, ...)?

• Thinking Face

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Let me start complimenting the devs on this game. I really enjoyed playing what is available by now, I liked the renders, and I am hoping for more.

Since I started rendering on my own some time ago, I'd like do at a piece or two of fan art.
Is there any chance that the devs share one or another datail on the characters (base figure, applied morphs, skins, ...)?
I'm sorry but I prefer not to share it.
Good game, btw what's song name?
Gnossienne 1 - Erik Satie

Reactions: arzal

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
i really liked this game.
Jess at the end was a wonderfull surprise, ofcourse i didnt lick it, real man do bareback and dry sex, at least thats what Mario (the mc in my game) thinks LOL

• Haha

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
i really liked this game.
Jess at the end was a wonderfull surprise, ofcourse i didnt lick it, real man do bareback and dry sex, at least thats what Mario (the mc in my game) thinks LOL
So you will teach her how to endure some pain from the start. Interesting...

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
This game was a very pleasant discovery, even more so now that I see the developer is actually involved with the community his own work is creating. With most VNs I just kill time until I wait for my favorites to update, I'm glad to say I just discovered a new game to add to my favorites. Ticks all the right boxes, and I'm the judgemental type, like, I literally didn't download Treasure of Nadia until a couple days ago, because I didn't like that in the previews the MC has a larger dick than my forearm I do semi-professional armwrestling with.

Best of luck palemaster!

• Love

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
where are the save files of android version? I played 0.3 on an older phone but I recently bought a new phone. I would like to transfer my save files from the old one to the new one, thx!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
How does ''ntr'' tag effect game? Are girls cheat their BF/GF and husbands? Or our girls/woman cheat us?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
How does ''ntr'' tag effect game? Are girls cheat their BF/GF and husbands? Or our girls/woman cheat us?
I am not 100% sure since I am avoiding all the ntr scenes. I think there is only one ntr scene right now it only happens if treat the girl really bad, she ends up having sex with another guy.

Reactions: pochops

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
I am not 100% sure since I am avoiding all the ntr scenes. I think there is only one ntr scene right now it only happens if treat the girl really bad, she ends up having sex with another guy.
Right, as of now, the only ntr is unseen. If you treat Julia like shit in the Elysion club, she tells the mc how she fucked Preston afterwards, but you don't see it. In the future, Palemaster may add ntr scenes, which will be avoidable. As far as cheating, the mc is fucking a married woman, as well as a girl who kind of has a boyfriend. Also, in the mc's past, his ex-wife cheated on him.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
I'm having a hard time keeping the MC loyal to one girl, the game just throws one qt after another at the MC :ROFLMAO:
Good job Dev showing how difficult monogamy can be.
Considering the devastating way in which the mc was cheated on by his ex-wife, I can see myself continuing to play the mc as a guy who wants to maintain casual relationships and never settle down ever again. He would manage a kind of messy harem in which the love interests are aware of each other with different levels of jealousy and acceptance.

This is sort of taking shape. Julia and Yumi are already aware and suspicious of each other. In my playthrough, I told Julia what her bitch sister did to me and that Teresa isn’t even mine, so she should understand why I don’t want to settle down. Yumi cheats on her own husband, so she has nothing to say. Lilly already knows the mc is fucking both Julia and Yumi. Jess and Teresa know the mc is fucking Julia. Unlike the usual sunshine and roses harem games, there are all kinds of juicy, interesting scenarios that can emerge from this mess. Imagine at some point in the future a steamy, animosity-filled threesome between the mc, Yumi and Julia. My mouth is literally watering.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Considering the devastating way in which the mc was cheated on by his ex-wife, I can see myself continuing to play the mc as a guy who wants to maintain casual relationships and never settle down ever again. He would manage a kind of messy harem in which the love interests are aware of each other with different levels of jealousy and acceptance.

This is sort of taking shape. Julia and Yumi are already aware and suspicious of each other. In my playthrough, I told Julia what her bitch sister did to me and that Teresa isn’t even mine, so she should understand why I don’t want to settle down. Yumi cheats on her own husband, so she has nothing to say. Lilly already knows the mc is fucking both Julia and Yumi. Jess and Teresa know the mc is fucking Julia. Unlike the usual sunshine and roses harem games, there are all kinds of juicy, interesting scenarios that can emerge from this mess. Imagine at some point in the future a steamy, animosity-filled threesome between the mc, Yumi and Julia. My mouth is literally watering.
Yeah, that's a good point too. He was cheated hard in the past and turned himself into a womanizer but I suppose the game is about finding the right one/s to settle down.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Yeah, that's a good point too. He was cheated hard in the past and turned himself into a womanizer but I suppose the game is about finding the right one/s to settle down.
If I have to choose one, I would settle down with Lilly after saving her from her abusive father. I love the damsel in distress with the hard exterior, but soft on the inside the way she defended Teresa against bullies. I like Julia, but can't fully trust her yet because I think there may be some strange shit going on with her wealthy family. Yumi is hot, but married herself. Jess is too innocent. And Teresa is the mc's adopted daughter, so a long-term relationship would be weird... unless your name is Woody Allen.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes