4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Perry1980

Aug 1, 2019
Sorry, not strictly related to this thread...

I saw something about this in another thread, ie, this "No DC" error that shows in the upper left on many Ren'PY games, lately. Holding the shift key while starting the game then choosing "Force ANGLE renderer" fixes the problem, but how does one keep this from happening with each game? Is there some codec we should d/l for W x64?
i had the same after i downloaded a game from here. Its very easy to fix
Sorry, not strictly related to this thread...

I saw something about this in another thread, ie, this "No DC" error that shows in the upper left on many Ren'PY games, lately. Holding the shift key while starting the game then choosing "Force ANGLE renderer" fixes the problem, but how does one keep this from happening with each game? Is there some codec we should d/l for W x64?
FIX! navigate to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" and deleting the file named "nvdrssel.bin"

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Guys NTR is extremely easy to avoid. Just do not treat Julia like absolute shit, and she won't do anything lol. Like the only way she does it is if you have been demeaning her, shouting at her, complaining at her, kissing another woman in front of her, then fucking another woman on stage, and specifically choosing the NTR choice when talking to the swinger couple.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I rather wish there was an addendum to this update. Just the narrator saying, 'MC did in fact not "just wanna talk".'

• Haha
Reactions: palemaster

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I know there is the NTR thing in the game but I personally wouldn't mind sharing, just don't make every other male character an asshole, like for real why is that a trope, I know a lot of men are assholes but common on, all of them? I mean people have flaws sure but damm, sorry this was a little OT, but yeah NTR is really easy to avoid just don't be an asshole yourself in game.

Reactions: palemaster

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, I honestly was disappointed to find out that the game is named for and focuses on the sex club. I was interested in the dynamic of the MC juggling his relationship with Julia while having a relationship with a married woman (plus trying to heal his relationship with his daughter) and fucking every barely visible silhouette that his sunglass covered eyes alighted on.
I didn't know that the club is going to be the focus probably because I was so uninterested in that content I was just trying to get through it as fast as possible and didn't register that the club is the same name as the game.

I don't really get why the club is the focus though unless you are going after Rio and Lydia there isn't really a reason to go there again especially since in my game Lily got a new job at the spa so she won't be around the club either.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
what renpy version is this?
I didn't know that the club is going to be the focus probably because I was so uninterested in that content I was just trying to get through it as fast as possible and didn't register that the club is the same name as the game.

I don't really get why the club is the focus though unless you are going after Rio and Lydia there isn't really a reason to go there again especially since in my game Lily got a new job at the spa so she won't be around the club either.
I'll copy what I answered to a patron that asked about NTR earlier today:
...I wanted to start slow. But eventually the NTR and sharing will become more graphic. And there will be more visits to Elysion. This is the name of the game. But elysion will be more like a background for the story to develop. NTR and Sharing will be present with some of the MC love interests(not all), It'll never be de focus of the game. More like a (avoidable) side content .

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'll copy what I answered to a patron that asked about NTR earlier today:
...I wanted to start slow. But eventually the NTR and sharing will become more graphic. And there will be more visits to Elysion. This is the name of the game. But elysion will be more like a background for the story to develop. NTR and Sharing will be present with some of the MC love interests(not all), It'll never be de focus of the game. More like a (avoidable) side content .
Oh right, well I can't say I'm not disappointed. I'm really not interested in the club and was hoping that the only reason to go back there is if you were only interested in the sharing stuff or Rio and Lydia who I have no interest in.

I personally found the MC's interactions with the other characters way more interesting just like MrFriendly said but it's my own fault for not paying attention to the fact that the club is also the same name as the game. I still really like the rest of the game enough to become one of your patrons though so I will just try to get through the club stuff as fast as possible to get to the content I actually like.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Even NTR-likers will not enjoy this game because there are No NTR-scene , just story-telling
I mean you have too be a complet asshole(which is not my think) and we dont see anything till know so maybe true but slow good written ntr is always better than 1000 bad scenes and I still dont understand your problem you can dooge the scene if you want its not like that ntr always happens dosent matter what you choose you said in a post that it dosent matter it will happen and thats a lie.

Hope the NTR is good in this. Maybe even with the daughter too
That would be hot if she is turn into a slut by adel or some other evil guy :love: :devilish:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I have nothing against NTR, especially when it can always be avoided.
The only thing that upsets me is that for now, in order to share Julia, you have to act like an asshole with her.
At least that's what I understood.

Reactions: mommysboiii
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes