4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
But he is not her father. But she thinks he is and he raised her until the age of 10. Maybe if I change these details I'll be fine.
Pretty much the same thing happens with Single Again.

I suggest you simply go the "patch version", so that you can tell the story you want, but have plausible deniability.. If you ask me the whole "I know he is not my father but he raised me" ethically is the same thing. So I strongly suggest the patch thing, either by changing part of the story or simply locking her content without the patch.

How to proceed depends strongly on the story you want to tell. Is her path vital to the others path? it is simply another alternative? Is MC going to pursue her or the other way around? All this ideas will suggest how to approach the problem with the least amount of effort.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah the situation in single again is very similar and the dev doesn't even use a patch for that. But if you want to be extra careful the patch route never seems to fail.

Reactions: palemaster

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Kids these days starts early :cry:
But I'll use this opportunity to clarify another thing guys. Teresa may never be properly romanceable. That is not by design but most people and devs I talked about told me that Patreon will still see it as incest even though she is not her real daughter and she didn't lived with him most of her life. And I can't risk losing my patreon rn :(
Well, I really don't care if Teresa will or won't be a LI. For now, she is for me (player) what Emma from Hillside is: a daughter. I don't know if next updates I'll change the way I see Teresa, but for now, I just didn't want to know that some jerk had sex wih her :(, hahahaha! But I understand what you're saying. I really like her as a daughter and I'm not that fan of incest and there are other women that I like more (as LI) than Teresa. Yea! I'm talking about Yumi and Lilly!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really like Teresa for me it would be a shame if she couldn't be romanced considering the fact that she isn't even the mc's biological daughter, but if that is the direction the dev decides to go, I will respect it.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I love you dev<33 the fast cummer scene with julia was hot as fuck :love: :devilish:finnaly a game with good writing and decissions that matter I love it you can play a dominant guy that is good in bed a men that the women love but you can also play a more beta type cheracter if you like that love it :geek:in most VN devissions dont matter that much and you are basicly forced too play as a guy which all women jump on his dik so I love the variaty good job dev!!!

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just finished playing this and I like it so far. I especially Julia and Yumi but I'm just wondering did I fuck up my chances with Julia by stopping her in the club. I wasn't in to the whole exhibitionism thing especially since that other chick ends up sucking your dick without a choice to stop her so Julia got pissed off with me, left and said I treated her badly when I met up with her again.

In regards to Theresa being romance able. I really like being a good father to her without wanting to fuck her will that be an option? and if so will we be able to have a choice to perv on her or not. It kind of annoyed me that the MC creeps on her regardless if you want to or not and if she isn't going to be romance able, it might mislead people if the creep options still happen.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I really like Teresa for me it would be a shame if she couldn't be romanced considering the fact that she isn't even the mc's biological daughter, but if that is the direction the dev decides to go, I will respect it.
Yea, maybe she isn't biological or stepdaughter, I could see her as a LI, but if Dev started saying that MC took her as his daughter, so yea, I always think those character as daughter and don't persue them to date or have sex.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yea, maybe she isn't biological or stepdaughter, I could see her as a LI, but if Dev started saying that MC took her as his daughter, so yea, I always think those character as daughter and don't persue them to date or have sex.
I play a lot of games with incest so that is never an issue for me. We will have to wait and see what happens.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I just finished playing this and I like it so far. I especially Julia and Yumi but I'm just wondering did I fuck up my chances with Julia by stopping her in the club. I wasn't in to the whole exhibitionism thing especially since that other chick ends up sucking your dick without a choice to stop her so Julia got pissed off with me, left and said I treated her badly when I met up with her again.

In regards to Theresa being romance able. I really like being a good father to her without wanting to fuck her will that be an option? and if so will we be able to have a choice to perv on her or not. It kind of annoyed me that the MC creeps on her regardless if you want to or not and if she isn't going to be romance able, it might mislead people if the creep options still happen.
When I first made the game I wanted that the stats and variables to remain hidden and people make the choices that suits more their tastes and moral views. So I did not put in the game any blatant wrong choices. But I noticed that most of you want to know beforehand the path you are taking. And that's fine. I as a player do it all the time.

So I decided to create a tutorial that will take place after the massage prologue explaining about the stats and what they mean in the game. More in the future, maybe after the episode 5, I'll develop and release a walkthrough for you guys.

That said, no outcome in Elysion will lead to fuck up chances with Julia. But it may shape how the relationship will go on from there.
I'm sorry about my english. I'm writing faster than usual cause I need to eat xD

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I play a lot of games with incest so that is never an issue for me. We will have to wait and see what happens.
Yea. I play some too, but when there is a way to avoid a daughter, I avoid her, but games like Haley's Story, Dating my Daughter, for me it is ok. I guess in this game I'll keep my relationship with Teresa as father and daughter, even she becomes a LI. Unless, she changes her way too much and I start to see her as a woman and not my daughter.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That said, no outcome in Elysion will lead to fuck up chances with Julia. But it may shape how the relationship will go on from there.
Thanks for answering. As long as I can still have a serious relationship with Julia and she becomes the MC's girlfriend eventually I will be happy but I will admit the club stuff isn't that interesting to me so I was worried that by rejecting the public sex stuff Julia would end up NTRing me so I'm glad that isn't the case.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I like Julia, but Yumi and Lilly are my favorite girls. Their paths will be the first and second to try, then I'll try, Julia, Lana, Jess, Adele and Sarah (?)

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I like Julia, but Yumi and Lilly are my favorite girls. Their paths will be the first and second to try, then I'll try, Julia, Lana, Jess, Adele and Sarah (?)
I said back in november or december that Yumi grew while I wrote the story to the point that she bacame my personal favorite too. The same thing happened to Lilly in episode 2. :D

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
palemaster hey dev, lana isn't in the poll?
Lana is kind of a special case for now. Even with some interactions she doesn't have stats. But Sarah, Rio, Lydia and Anna also don't have. So I must admit I probably forgot to put her name there. :ROFLMAO:

so this is a full NTR game now? asking cuz of the main tags on the top
It's still avoidable. In episode 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Episode 4 there's no NTR

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I said back in november or december that Yumi grew while I wrote the story to the point that she bacame my personal favorite too. The same thing happened to Lilly in episode 2. :D
Indeed! Yumi is my favorite, since ever, but Lilly is awesome too. Well, I'll wait for a throuple with Yumi + Lilly. Please, don't tell me if you think or not about that, let me wait to see, hahaha!

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes