4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
palemaster can i ask something master?

1. It's each women can be love, or NTR in ending story later? (even teressa with her crush)
2. It's that MC get only 1 person in ending story?
3. or multipe endings in next future??

Sorry my bad eng since eng not my native language...
By the way love the Jess and Yumi.. They are beautiful.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I love this game. MC is hella handsome, no homo. Script is nice and not too unrealistic or rushed. Models are absolutely amazing. And I hope the game can offer variety in paths so this game can be replayed many different ways and focusing on different girls.

Hope development goes great and thanks to everyone supporting the developers so rest of us can enjoy this wonderful game too! <3

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
palemaster can i ask something master?

1. It's each women can be love, or NTR in ending story later? (even teressa with her crush)
2. It's that MC get only 1 person in ending story?
3. or multipe endings in next future??

Sorry my bad eng since eng not my native language...
By the way love the Jess and Yumi.. They are beautiful.
Thanks for your comment, my young padawan. eng isn't my native lang too. But I thing I understand you.
1. Not all woman will have NTR content. Teresa's case is more difficult cause I don't know if she will be romanceable at all as I said in this post
2. Probably. The ending(s) is(are) still too far away and not everything is defined and set in stone.
3. There'll be multiple endings :D

Jess went to a hairdresser and a dermatologist for this new episode. That's why she is prettier now than in the first episode. :LOL:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I probably sound like a broken record at this point but the teresa stuff can be easily solved with a patch. Every patreon game with incest does it. But if you decide to make her not romanceable and you decide to give her sex scenes, at least make them avoidable. I am not really interested in seeing her having sex with other dudes.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
palemaster
Hello. You gave us, players, an ability to give MC first and last name. With first name everything is good, but other characters still call MC Mr. Greco even when he's not. Lily certainly calls MC exactly that, all the time. Frankly speaking, it's irritating. It's better to not be able to give MC last name than constantly hear as people call your alter ego with someone else's last name.
And something like bug report. In episode 2, when MC taking a shower and Lily comes in bathroom there's one line that said under MC's name but this like is certainly said by Lily ('cause it's not MC who wanted to use toilet).

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
palemaster
Hello. You gave us, players, an ability to give MC first and last name. With first name everything is good, but other characters still call MC Mr. Greco even when he's not. Lily certainly calls MC exactly that, all the time. Frankly speaking, it's irritating. It's better to not be able to give MC last name than constantly hear as people call your alter ego with someone else's last name.
And something like bug report. In episode 2, when MC taking a shower and Lily comes in bathroom there's one line that said under MC's name but this like is certainly said by Lily ('cause it's not MC who wanted to use toilet).
If it is still happening is definitely a bug. Can you show me a screen shot of that happening? Because I searched all my scripts and the word greco does not appear in any dialogue anymore. So, my theory of what happened to you is that you didn't noticed the second prompt to choose your last name in the beggining of episode 4. If you leave this second prompt blank your Last Name will revert to greco by default.
episode4ln2.jpg episode4ln.jpg

And thanks for reporting this bug. I just fixed it. It will be right in the next build. :D

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I happened to me as well a few times but then it went back to them calling the mc by the last name I chose.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
If it is still happening is definitely a bug. Can you show me a screen shot of that happening? Because I searched all my scripts and the word greco does not in any dialogues anymore. So, my theory of what happened to you is that you didn't noticed the second prompt to choose your last name in the beggining of episode 4. If you leave this second prompt blank your Last Name will revert to greco by default.
OK. Especially for that began new game (with the same name and last name). In the beginning everything is fine, the first screenshot.
first.jpg

Till the Elysion club all was perfect, both variables worked correctly. Then, when we go to that suspicious Elysion club Lily forgot how she called me before. The second screenshot. After that Lily never remembers my last name :(
second.jpg

Reactions: m4pII

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
palemaster A minor slip: if you pick "Stop her" the first time during the kiss with Jess, she tells the MC that she's 18 and not a minor. If you then pick "Let her", a few lines later the MC's inner monologue goes "Stop it! She's a minor." even though he clearly knows she's not ... unless his amnesia is getting really troublesome.

Reactions: palemaster

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
palemaster A minor slip: if you pick "Stop her" the first time during the kiss with Jess, she tells the MC that she's 18 and not a minor. If you then pick "Let her", a few lines later the MC's inner monologue goes "Stop it! She's a minor." even though he clearly knows she's not ... unless his amnesia is getting really troublesome.
That was indeed a slip. I'll check it right away. You guys help me a lot reporting these stuff. I'll release a fix in the next week or so.
gregers I forgot to put the ifs but at least the flags are there. It'll be easy to fix :D
lionarslan In your case I really don't get it. In my current file this line looks like this: "Oh...Hi Mr. [ln]. I was hoping you didn't recognize me." I'll do a unren in this file here in f95. But in any case, It will be fixed in the next patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
lionarslan In your case I really don't get it. In my current file this line looks like this: "Oh...Hi Mr. [ln]. I was hoping you didn't recognize me." I'll do a unren in this file here in f95. But in any case, It will be fixed in the next patch.
I found out the reason - walkthrough mod. Sorry, it wasn't your fault, in Joker's mod this string is:
li "Oh...Hi Mr. Greco. I was hoping you didn't recognize me."

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I found out the reason - walkthrough mod. Sorry, it wasn't your fault, in Joker's mod this string is:
li "Oh...Hi Mr. Greco. I was hoping you didn't recognize me."
Oh alright. I was about to ask you about some mod. Because I downloaded the game here and checked the script and it was like this
mrgreco1.jpg
I'm doing changes all over the game. From the prologue and passing through all episodes. I don't know how his mod works. But he may need to check earlier scripts to catch up to these changes.

Reactions: lionarslan

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
I have nothing against NTR, especially when it can always be avoided.
The only thing that upsets me is that for now, in order to share Julia, you have to act like an asshole with her.
At least that's what I understood.
no, there is another option, try it)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh alright. I was about to ask you about some mod. Because I downloaded the game here and checked the script and it was like this
View attachment 1101023
I'm doing changes all over the game. From the prologue and passing through all episodes. I don't know how his mod works. But he may need to check earlier scripts to catch up to these changes.
Am I right that the ability to set the MC's last name was introduced with version 0.3? Because I used an old save from (I think) 0.2 and ran into a slew of errors with [ln] not being defined until I set it manually in the console. Of course I then got to set it again at the top of day 5.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Am I right that the ability to set the MC's last name was introduced with version 0.3? Because I used an old save from (I think) 0.2 and ran into a slew of errors with [ln] not being defined until I set it manually in the console. Of course I then got to set it again at the top of day 5.
I'll let that prompt until the episode 5. After that I'll remove it. I hope most of the players that usually skip some updates will catch up to this day.
theres so many paths this game wont be finished by 2025
There will not be as many paths as it looks. The story will be linear with self limited minor branches for most of it. The real branches will happen towards the end portion of the game.
That said, I believe I'll be able to wrap this game up in 2023. Still a long way to go.

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
I'm really liking the relationship with Teresa, I'm hopefully waiting when the goods with her to come out. Pretty liked Julia too, the two of them are a combo of a short astonishing women, the exact way that I like it :coffee:.

• Red Heart

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I don't think I've ever said how much I like this game yet, so dev, great game! The dialogue could use a bit of work, but it's definitely not as bad as I've seen. I thought I was trippin when I couldn't find Jess on the LI screen (like the person said above me) I wonder if that was done intentionally.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes