Seeking Looking for some harem games

RedElsa

Oct 6, 2019
Hiya, I'm looking for some awesome harem games, I have played a few like WVM, Midlife Crisis, Insexual Awakening, Dreams of Desire, Parental Love, SpaceCorps XXX and some others, just wondering if I have missed any hidden gems or so, a bonus would be futa too! Thank you! :)

Reactions: RanliLabz

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Are you looking for games with a harem ending or just games where you can have multiple girlfriends? Also, 3D only? Or 2D too?

Anyway, if you use the tool on the top right corner and search for "harem" + "this forum" + "search titles only", the site will return threads like this one.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
my signature -->
left column:
3 (you can go full harem, but for each ending you have to meet requirements - or look for my ending saves in the thread)
4 (already mentioned above)
5 (not really harem, but a full MFF relationship - and a really sweet game overall)

right column:
1 (you can go harem, but it'll bite you in the long run)
5 (can't imagine that you haven't played that yet, though)
7 (same as 5)
11 (like 1)
12 (like 1)

And outside of my signature: Luke's Way and A House In The Rift

RedElsa

Oct 6, 2019
Yeah I'd like a game where I have multiple girlfriends and I don't mind for 3D or 2D :) Thank you! Thank you Icesun I will check your list out!

RedElsa

Oct 6, 2019
Thank you very much! I appreciate all the help! addicted to harem games right now, always wanting more <3