4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
184298_PAL_poster_new_4.png

Overview:
As master of a mansion in a remote valley, it is Kenji's job to train up his "battle maids" in housework, combat and the arts of love...
The game features many hundreds of graphics (pictures and some animations), a huge amount of voice-acting and lots and lots of playable content.
Updated: 3-Nov-2018
Censorship: None
Version: 2.0
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
EXE- For Win: - -
BLORB- Works on Mac/Linux: - -

Extra:

poster group 4.jpg 561005_screenshot1.jpg 561007_screenshot2.jpg 561008_screenshot4.jpg 561009_screenshot5.jpg 561010_screenshot6.jpg 561011_screenshot7.jpg 561012_screenshot8.jpg 561014_screenshot11.jpg 561015_screenshot16.jpg 561016_screenshot17.jpg 561017_screenshot18.jpg 561018_screenshot13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Somebody reported this as a virus. Is it true?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think I downloaded from that mega and I didn't see a virus since I run scans on every download. VirusTotal is telling me its got a 128 mb capacity so if there's another way to scan it and post the results, that would be good.

Reactions: Gabrielkayn

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i get the same issuer. tells me always the following virus is found: TR/Dropper.MSIL.Gen2

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok mates, just checked. No virus in it. The dev even gives an explanation for this which I will include at the end. I'm 100% sure that it's not a virus even so that I have opened this game on my main computer where I have every sensitive information. It's, again, 100% safe.

Dev's explanation:
- FALSE VIRUS WARNINGS: This is a common problem; some anti-virus software will incorrectly identify the game as infected. This is because of the way the .exe includes the game and the ADRIFT engine bundled together. It is NOT a real virus and is not dangerous. You can safely add an exception for this program; if you are unsure whether I'm a safe source then check out my Patreon site at patreon.com/bbben where I have been writing and distributing games for years, thanks to the support of players like you.

Max Settings

Aug 20, 2016
Does anyone know the password for the harem-mode? I tried looking everywhere but cant find it :(

@edit never mind i dont think it has one

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I edited the thread so it would follow the uploading guidelines but mostly so it would be more organized and have more info :)

Reactions: Tarasia

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@TheyCallMeSomething thanks for editing, saw it late last night before i went to bad about the guidelines and was planning to do it after i got home today.

For @test2109 and those asking about the harem mode, this is the alpha version, most endings have not been implemented yet and looking at the 0.12 don't expect the game to be finished anytime soon.

Reactions: Max Settings

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
anybody know how to bang masami or just improve your stats with her?
Save before any interaction with her. Depending on her mood, either compliment her or discipline her. If she seems upbeat, compliment her. If she's upset, stubborn, lazy, etc then discipline her. You'll know because it will report +8 or +10 affection. After about 40-50 points (It may still show her affection as ???), you will trigger a scene in the observatory. Save in the backyard before you go in there if you change your mind. This is a scene where she makes you have a picnic with her then she fucks you within an inch of your life and leaves you there. Your call. :cool:

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Save before any interaction with her. Depending on her mood, either compliment her or discipline her. If she seems upbeat, compliment her. If she's upset, stubborn, lazy, etc then discipline her. You'll know because it will report +8 or +10 affection. After about 40-50 points (It may still show her affection as ???), you will trigger a scene in the observatory. Save in the backyard before you go in there if you change your mind. This is a scene where she makes you have a picnic with her then she fucks you within an inch of your life and leaves you there. Your call. :cool:
thanks man...I've never been very good at text adventure games. do you have a walkthrough for let me in?

also do you know how to get the threesome scene with masami and her daughter?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Save before any interaction with her. Depending on her mood, either compliment her or discipline her. If she seems upbeat, compliment her. If she's upset, stubborn, lazy, etc then discipline her. You'll know because it will report +8 or +10 affection.
Her mood seems to be always "unreadable", so i have No idea how to interact with her -.-'

Reactions: mrttao

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have to go through the hassle of saving and restoring. Just use 'undo' to go back a turn after seeing if you got a positive result when speaking to anyone. You can also do that to cheese the fights.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry. Going by memory. With all other girls, mood is important. With Masami, I'd either discipline or compliment her. I don't know if I'd consider the picnic scene with Masami a 3some. If I remember right, someone is watching both of you the entire time and does kinda join in depending on a few factors. However, there are 2 different 3somes with Fumi that I know of. With 2 different characters. Find them. They're quite fun!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Does giving a girl to Hiroshi prevent the unlock os sex scene with that girl?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Does giving a girl to Hiroshi prevent the unlock os sex scene with that girl?
No. Not necessarily. It raises her lust at the cost of some relationship with her and some relationship with the remaining girls.
Remember that lust equals nighttime activities. Think of it as a "free nighttime visit" at the cost of some relationship.

wowgamez

Aug 9, 2016
every time i try combat, the game starts spewing errors and then start being unresponsive, help?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
No. Not necessarily. It raises her lust at the cost of some relationship with her and some relationship with the remaining girls.
Remember that lust equals nighttime activities. Think of it as a "free nighttime visit" at the cost of some relationship.
at my first gameplay i gave Kimiko to Hiroshi, and i was unable to get her to "stage 2", no matter how much times i interacted with her...
Now i did the same with fumi...and while i was easily able to have sex with Kimiko, i'm unable to do it with fumi this time...And i have both lust and love to 100

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes