2D Looking for some opinions

darkevilhum

Sep 9, 2017
Starting early development on an RPGMaker adult game. No details yet :p, but we could use some help on figuring out what direction to take our main character visually.

So I pose to you the question, which 3 characters below do you think are the most attractive/appealing? In order of your most favourite to least favourite. Mine personally at the moment are 7,5,4.

Thanks guys! Thanks for the feedback guys :D, keep it coming! Please don't judge the art too harshly, these are all un-shaded renders for figuring out what we want :).

girls_Smaller.jpg

Reactions: nln0

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Uh I mean just going off of the face, since it seems that you used one body for all of them, 1,6,7. I guess next time your going to be showing us body shape as well?

darkevilhum

Sep 9, 2017
Uh I mean just going off of the face, since it seems that you used one body for all of them, 1,6,7. I guess next time your going to be showing us body shape as well?
Thanks for your rating, yeah it's a pretty simple character base where we're trying to sample and pick on a primary outfit/hair/face combo and then go from there by redrawing the body and features etc.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Dress for the occasion. Some outfits would be ok in some settings, but not in others. I can picture some of these characters riding a horse, but a few wouldn't work in that setting. What is the setting? An urban setting, or is it set in a desert, or a land of snow and ice?

Star_Fire

Mar 23, 2019
Dress for the occasion. Some outfits would be ok in some settings, but not in others. I can picture some of these characters riding a horse, but a few wouldn't work in that setting. What is the setting? An urban setting, or is it set in a desert, or a land of snow and ice?

Thank you for your response.

We're still working on the world setting but no there won't be any horse riding. Definitely a warm climate. Right now we have an idea of going with a female ninja and that's what inspired the clothing designs -I am aware that this concept didn't come through noticeably in all of them.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I'd be more interested to see how each character's personality matches their looks.