[R>Translator] Paid Looking for some translators.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Project:
Adverse Effects

Developer:
Me

Looking for:
Looking for the following translations:
  • Chinese
  • Turkish
  • French
  • Russian
  • Portuguese
Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
One off project BUT could need more for other games depending on how it goes.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
I'm looking for a few people to translate Adverse Effects into various languages. Depending on how things go, I may have more work for other games in the future.

Additional comments:
I will only work with varified translators. If you don't have any track record you need not apply. I know a lot of people offer translations here for free but I don't expect anyone to work for free so post below if you're willing to translate and if so, how much for.

Sep 23, 2020
Project:
Adverse Effects

Developer:
Me

Looking for:
Looking for the following translations:
  • Chinese
  • Turkish
  • French
  • Russian
  • Portuguese
Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
One off project BUT could need more for other games depending on how it goes.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
I'm looking for a few people to translate Adverse Effects into various languages. Depending on how things go, I may have more work for other games in the future.

Additional comments:
I will only work with varified translators. If you don't have any track record you need not apply. I know a lot of people offer translations here for free but I don't expect anyone to work for free so post below if you're willing to translate and if so, how much for.

Send me a message on Discord - heathenandsinner. I can translate to Portuguese, and I have experience.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Hi, I can do the Chinese, both Traditional and simplified. Send me on discord: Jubei77