[R> Other] Share Unpaid Looking for someone with discord experience, or social media experience, or 2D artists for mmo in development

LordDawn

Jun 11, 2020
Project:
The project is Shadefell, an adult fantasy multiplayer game designed for role players. Currently in early alpha stages - servers go up for testing various elements most weekends.

Developer:
That would be me. A lone dev on quite a big project. No prior game dev experience, but aeons of coding experience in various industries, learning each area as I come to it. Already 5+ years in, this is a long term project.

Looking for:
Anyone interested in fantasy mmos, adult gaming, role playing, and is onboard with what I'm trying to achieve.
Discord manager: Someone to help run the discord, who can be active in their time-zone.
Social media manager: To be active on various platforms, posting, replying and generating buzz.
2D Artists: For concept art, creation of icons/sigils and small digital works.

Employment Type:
Unpaid for now, but will be looking at share or paid going forward. Some method of crowd funding will definitely be needed.

Work commitment:
To be as active as you can, with whatever time you have available.

Preferred method of contact:
If you're interested, or would like to know more, you can contact me on discord #Luke (Lord) Dawn#6700 or skype live:master.hcnet

Additional comments:
Many thanks for your time reading this.