• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R-Play tester] [S>Programmer] [S>Proofreader] Paid Looking for someone with Renpy and Python experience to edit my game

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I'm the dev of "A Wife And Mother". I need someone who could check and edit my "Patreon friendly" version "Decisions Of Life" for errors and Patreon legit stuff, so that it also appears like an actual game. I had to delete all the incest stuff from it and replaced the related terms like son, mother, daughter etc. with lodger, landlady, friend etc. So, I actually only need someone who could check the game for errors and correct it, so that it's legit with Patreon's guidelines.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hi. Python & ren'py programmer with 3 years of experience here.

Hit me up on discord. Ambir#1048

I can both proofread and check the code of your game (Although I would get a backup proofreader just in case).

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Alright. But proofreading per se isn't the most important thing because we're talking here just about a "fake version" of my original game.

Reactions: Adolfo and Ambir