• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for something with gameplay/story that i can sink my time into.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
I really dont care if its platformer, rpg or barebones interactive fiction as long as it has story/ gameplay that isnt just dumb grind and reading shitton of text that NOONE cares about. No problem if it has funny shit like max gentleman... that was hilarious. I preffer consent or at least if all sides are having good time. All ive seen lately is just shitty render VNs with bodies that are way out of proportions for any heathy humans ( or humanoids ) or boring visual novels that are only good because of the art ( im looking at you innocent witches, you tasty looking dumpsterfire ). Got no problem with text only, if its not trying to act like a 3k words university project.

Games that i have played and loved:
Succubus affection
Town of magic
Lilliths throne
Degrees of lewdity ( not the random in middle of the day rape stuff tho )
Mist
Rakuen iseki no limulilim
Ravager ( once again not the rapey part... i was very kind dragon :D )
Protheus effect
RePureAria
Love and sex 2 or whatever its called
CoC ( way too much text per interaction but still fun )
Teaching feelings
The one Oni is making about dating X-men ladies... cant remember the name right now.
and lot more... cant be bothered to search for all of that. If you recommend something ive played then no problem might as well replay it :)

Ps: If you got something that doesnt fit but you absolutely loved it might be interested.

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
I'm going to suggest games that aren't available here. More likely to have not tried it.
is amazing so far. Although there's next to no lewd stuff, it's just a super interesting game.
Kamihime PROJECT R is a great game, although the energy mechanic is typical of gacha games trying to get you to spend money. Just take your time. Hosted on nutaku.net for the NSFW version, and nutaku.com for the SFW version.

Reactions: DaFirst

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
I'm going to suggest games that aren't available here. More likely to have not tried it.
is amazing so far. Although there's next to no lewd stuff, it's just a super interesting game.
Kamihime PROJECT R is a great game, although the energy mechanic is typical of gacha games trying to get you to spend money. Just take your time. Hosted on nutaku.net for the NSFW version, and nutaku.com for the SFW version.
Damn dude... i completely forgot about the tf site. It had some goldies and absolute sea of trash as well :D

Also that kamihime is just waifu battling and collecting if i got the summary right?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I would suggest 2 games, both by the same dev Talothral

1. Sorcerer
https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v0-37-0-extras-talothral.58369/

2. Terminus Reach
https://f95zone.to/threads/terminus-reach-sentinel-v1-0-talothral.56643/

The first is fantasy based but really good story. It is almost complete. But, he did say he might return to it after he does a sequel to Terminus Reach.

The second is sci-fi based and is complete. Although he is going to do a sequel to it soon.

He does really good updates about 2-3 weeks apart

EDIT:

I just remembered this one My New Family
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-21-killer7.35957/

Reactions: DaFirst

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
Also that kamihime is just waifu battling and collecting if i got the summary right?
I mean, you could put it that way, I guess ... the actual mechanics are extremely complex though. To the point of being obtuse.
You do have to "get to know" the characters in order to unlock their abilities, but personally I don't find those sex scenes very interesting, I just spam through them.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
I really dont care if its platformer, rpg or barebones interactive fiction as long as it has story/ gameplay that isnt just dumb grind and reading shitton of text that NOONE cares about. No problem if it has funny shit like max gentleman... that was hilarious. I preffer consent or at least if all sides are having good time. All ive seen lately is just shitty render VNs with bodies that are way out of proportions for any heathy humans ( or humanoids ) or boring visual novels that are only good because of the art ( im looking at you innocent witches, you tasty looking dumpsterfire ). Got no problem with text only, if its not trying to act like a 3k words university project.

Games that i have played and loved:
Succubus affection
Town of magic
Lilliths throne
Degrees of lewdity ( not the random in middle of the day rape stuff tho )
Mist
Rakuen iseki no limulilim
Ravager ( once again not the rapey part... i was very kind dragon :D )
Protheus effect
RePureAria
Love and sex 2 or whatever its called
CoC ( way too much text per interaction but still fun )
Teaching feelings
The one Oni is making about dating X-men ladies... cant remember the name right now.
and lot more... cant be bothered to search for all of that. If you recommend something ive played then no problem might as well replay it :)

Ps: If you got something that doesnt fit but you absolutely loved it might be interested.
You ever tried Runes of Pandemonium? it's a quite good game, with an actual good story. also, it's free on steam, and Itch.io.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
DAmn itch.io with its ”nah, just take me to download” always makes me feel like a leach :D thanks tho

You ever tried Runes of Pandemonium? it's a quite good game, with an actual good story. also, it's free on steam, and Itch.io.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Ye played it... not big fan of the ending tho. Also mind manipulation is something that just doesnt feel good.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Have you tried BlackSouls and BlackSouls II? The story of those two games are good, I mean real good. It has the complexity that makes you think, as well as extra information scattered across the game. Both games are available in this site.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Have you tried BlackSouls and BlackSouls II? The story of those two games are good, I mean real good. It has the complexity that makes you think, as well as extra information scattered across the game. Both games are available in this site.
I do remember playing those but it might have been during time when i was really tired of rpgm games. Might be worth revisiting.

Reactions: BlackElite