Identify Looking for source of a gif (might be a game?)

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
EDIT: SOLVED
okay solved. i found it. its actually an animation made by SIEN , which can be found on ecchi.iwara .tv

so i was browsing the other day and i found this

here's a screenshot in case the gif doesnt work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i wasnt really sure if its from a game or just an animation, but theres like some sort of axis UI on the bottom right of the screen, possibly camera/position controls. and i thought it might be a game , though i might be wrong and it just some sort of mmd type of stuff

i know that the character is from girls frontline (mobile game), it might be a hentai game parody of it or just some sort of character mods for the game

any info would be appreciated. thanks

Reactions: AdolfosHeitler

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Looks a bit Koikatu like.

Although the only I can find looks different.
i actually own koikatsu/koikatu but it have different artstyle & hud, and i dont think koikatsu have this kind of hj/bj animation.. unless the person made the animation from scratch of course. the closest i can find is cm3d2 and INSULT ORDER. i've played cm3d2 before as well and... its quite different, though i might be wrong since theres like tons of dlc and mods for that game. and insult order is quite obscure when compared to games like the other 3d games but its the closest one so far
still, thank you

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i actually own koikatsu/koikatu but it have different artstyle & hud, and i dont think koikatsu have this kind of hj/bj animation.. unless the person made the animation from scratch of course...
Yeah it was the games made from it that make me think it might be Koikatu, like Harem High School and HS Tutor.