Seeking Looking for story-heavy or relationship-focused games

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
I'm looking for VN games (preferably 3dcg) that are more focused on the story or the relationship-building aspect. Games that I can think of (with the character relationships I liked in them) which would be similar to this would be:
The DeLuca Family (Luna)
Halfway House (Emily)
Where It All Began (Katie)
Summer's Gone (no specific character cause not much content yet)

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
The last sovereign has a very well written story. It still has sexual contents - albeit I never really liked the art. The story is very long, it doesn't have needless stupid grinding like so many RPG's have and the authors have a considered a lot of stuff like politics etc into the world which is neat.

Reactions: MrHodor

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
The last sovereign has a very well written story. It still has sexual contents - albeit I never really liked the art. The story is very long, it doesn't have needless stupid grinding like so many RPG's have and the authors have a considered a lot of stuff like politics etc into the world which is neat.
I'm not really a fan of rpgm games but only mainly because most of them are grindy as you say. Checked out the game and saw that it has decent gameplay and if what you say is true and it has well written story and politics (which I really like) then I'll give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation!

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Color of My Sound
  • Demons Roots
  • Depraved Awakening
  • Dilmur
  • Eternum
  • Harem Hotel
  • I Walk Among Zombies
  • Master Rune
  • Meteor World Actor