Seeking Looking for straight Anal games

SnV

Feb 7, 2020
Hello! New poster here. My wife and I are into (hetero) anal stuff and we're looking for games that are based around this fetish. It doesn't HAVE to be the centre-piece of the content but if it's heavily involved, we will like it!

Yes, there are similar threads but no threads that have been made in 2020 in regards to recommending in this genre, so maybe there are some updated and better games out there that people have experienced that they could recommend to us?

Cool site by the way, I wish I knew of this place sooner.

Cheers,

- SnV

Last edited:

SnV

Feb 7, 2020
Bump.

Tried, "The Twist". It was okay, looking for something similar or more anal focused.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
1.Project sage (abandoned) is a heavily based game on anal,but he remade it for story progression.try the abandoned one first then the remake or vice versa.Paperwork is i think the sole Dev here who is really base in anal/anal lover(Thank God).Hes a God!!
2.Depraved awakening(completed)
by PhillyGames
not heavily but plenty of anal/anal gaping and great renders and storyline.
-City of Broken Dreamers(Cobd)
Philly's 2nd games-as awesome as the first,early stage but has 2 or 3 anal scenes tho.
Hes my 2nd best Dev here,hes a Genius.
3.Being a Dik(Badik)Dr.PinkCake/Doc
one of the best games here,same as philly's.i think has 4-5 anal scenes.great renders and storyline.
4.DreamsofDesire
5.Anna:Exciting Affection
6.Sisterly Lust
7.NLT media games has plenty of it.

Reactions: ray3dave

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
1.Project sage (abandoned) is a heavily based game on anal,but he remade it for story progression.try the abandoned one first then the remake or vice versa.Paperwork is i think the sole Dev here who is really base in anal/anal lover(Thank God).Hes a God!!
2.Depraved awakening(completed)
by PhillyGames
not heavily but plenty of anal/anal gaping and great renders and storyline.
-City of Broken Dreamers(Cobd)
Philly's 2nd games-as awesome as the first,early stage but has 2 or 3 anal scenes tho.
Hes my 2nd best Dev here,hes a Genius.
3.Being a Dik(Badik)Dr.PinkCake/Doc
one of the best games here,same as philly's.i think has 4-5 anal scenes.great renders and storyline.
4.DreamsofDesire
5.Anna:Exciting Affection
6.Sisterly Lust
7.NLT media games has plenty of it.
Do you know any 2D game? These 3D ones are frankly depressing, all of the characters look the same, usually ugly and uninspired.

Reactions: Innocent Squirrel

africalambada

Dec 14, 2018
hey there.... good to know there is someone out there that has same taste... I feel i find some friend SnV!
here, try this topic:
https://f95zone.to/threads/best-anal-game.25288/page-2

i try to keep it up to date, but if we prefer we might exchange game here. I do LOVE anal sex, I feel anyway that there are few focus on that. Project sage was good (altough graphic was little old)... the twist is definitely good, but huge to play.

Depraved awakening and City of broken dreams are masterpiece...

Looking forward to discover together something else!

Reactions: SnV

SnV

Feb 7, 2020
Now that it is 2023, has there been any new games for this request? Hopefully the time difference has give risen to some new gems. Anyone know of anything good out there? Read OP.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Is that good enough?

You need to download the video file.