[S>Programmer] [S>Translator] Looking for team / partners to make a game/VN

agm15

Feb 28, 2020
Hello!

I am a programmer and I am looking for a team to join or people to create a new game. I have 0 experience whatsoever with renpy but I've worked with python on a regular basis at work for several years.

Skills:
I have 7+ years of experience in the programming world, I have worked with almost any language existent. I mostly work with PHP/Python/Android/Java and Swift, so in case of wanting to port the game to Android it wouln't be a problem.

I can also help translating the game and checking for minor gramatical errors.

Can help rendering, I dont have much experience but I worked with DAZ for a little bit and I am not too ashamed of my renders.
This is my gear:
  • Ryzen 7 3900X 12C/24T
  • 32GB RAM 3200Mhz
  • Nvidia GFORCE RTX 3080Ti

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: agm15#2020 , I am fluent in English and Spanish.

Employment Type & Rates:
- It would be nice to make some profit out of this, but if we're starting from zero I wouln't mind waitting until we setup a patreon or something like that.

Availability:
- Monday - Friday about 3-4 hours a day in the afternoon.

Additional comments:
I am not a very creative person when it comes to writting stories so I'd be happy to join a team or someone who has a clear idea of how the project should look like, I am not interested in projects that will be abandoned, I want a full story with a begining and an end.

Regarding the game, I enjoyed Rebirth, The Author, Bare Witness , AOA Academy, No More Money and Intertwined, so I'd be happy working on a project among those lines/tags.

If anyone is interested please contact me and If there are questions I'd be happy to answer them.

Reactions: donotouch

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hello!

I am a programmer and I am looking for a team to join or people to create a new game. I have 0 experience whatsoever with renpy but I've worked with python on a regular basis at work for several years.

Skills:
I have 7+ years of experience in the programming world, I have worked with almost any language existent. I mostly work with PHP/Python/Android/Java and Swift, so in case of wanting to port the game to Android it wouln't be a problem.

Can help rendering, I dont have much experience but I worked with DAZ for a little bit and I am not too ashamed of my renders.
This is my gear:
  • Ryzen 7 3900X 12C/24T
  • 32GB RAM 3200Mhz

Employment Type & Rates:
- It would be nice to make some profit out of this, but if we're starting from zero I wouln't mind waitting until we setup a patreon or something like that.

Availability:

Additional comments:
I am not a very creative person when it comes to writting stories so I'd be happy to join a team or someone who has a clear idea of how the project should look like, I am not interested in projects that will be abandoned, I want a full story with a begining and an end.

Regarding the game, I enjoyed Rebirth, The Author, Bare Witness , AOA Academy, No More Money and Intertwined, so I'd be happy working on a project among those lines/tags.

If anyone is interested please contact me and If there are questions I'd be happy to answer them.
I have 343K words in a trilogy. This would be a VN not a game. On the last 1/4 of the third book. It is a bit sci fi but, mainly along the lines of "The Equalizer (Movies) or Tom Clancy Jack Ryan books. I sent you a PM with a demo.

badboi6969

Feb 2, 2022
A Visual Novel without any choices? Wouldn't that just be a comic?
Nah comic would involve a lot of art than text. It is full of panels and panels of art while in VN you don't need that much art. Just sprites and background art and occasional CGs. I am talking about 2d btw.

enaielei

Sep 17, 2021
I see them as Visual Novel with Novel as the operative. There are no choices like a game would imply. So what is the operative if it is purely Novel.
I think Visual Novel can be either with choices or no choices. It's just a broad term that can be used for both instances.
I guess what you're trying to define is a Kinetic/Linear VN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Archxangel

Feb 21, 2021
I actually might have an opportunity to assist (read develop) a couple of games that I don’t have time to put to paper (electrons? Bits?) at work atm so getting to discord is a pain. I need an intelligent motivated individual to help me flesh out some stories with great potential.

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Hello!

Skills:

This is my gear:
  • Ryzen 7 3900X 12C/24T
  • 32GB RAM 3200Mhz

Employment Type & Rates:

Availability:

Additional comments:

Hey there! Sending you a PM on the off-chance you're still looking for a project.