Seeking Looking for the best succubus games

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
whats the sequel to drain dungeon and where can i get it?
Drain Dungeon 2, but again it wasn't allowed. Last time I looked it had been linked in the first games thread and not deleted, that was a while ago though it's around other sites if it was.

Drain Dungeon 3 came out a few months ago but it's untranslated.

Reactions: kaizoman

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
There was once this amazing 2D sidescrolling game (I think I found it on DLSite) where you're a blond teenager who has to escape this castle filled to the brim with succubi, I think they had pink hair, back then the game was incomplete, so you only had that one intro level, & yet, the animations were slow, as well animated as one of GrimHelm's works.
It was exclusively in Japanese if I'm not mistaken.
You had a climax bar, you could masturbate to climax safely & lower it back to zero.
It was perhaps the best demo I ever played with succubi as a focus.
And I lost it, I can't remember its name.
If anyone here knows, please tell me the name.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
There was once this amazing 2D sidescrolling game (I think I found it on DLSite) where you're a blond teenager who has to escape this castle filled to the brim with succubi, I think they had pink hair, back then the game was incomplete, so you only had that one intro level, & yet, the animations were slow, as well animated as one of GrimHelm's works.
It was exclusively in Japanese if I'm not mistaken.
You had a climax bar, you could masturbate to climax safely & lower it back to zero.
It was perhaps the best demo I ever played with succubi as a focus.
And I lost it, I can't remember its name.
If anyone here knows, please tell me the name.
I FOUND IT!!