[R>Artist 2D] [R> Other] Unpaid Looking For Touch-Up Work/Minor Editing

not_dork

Feb 27, 2023

• Hi! I'm working on a short NSFW Visual Novel called A Week With Gwen - and the art is about 95% done. It's a Ben 10 fangame starring the titular Gwen Tennyson, and I plan on getting it out sometime this summer. Unfortunately, there are a few minor issues with what I have so far that demand some touching up in Photoshop or GIMP that are outside my ability. It's probably less than a day of work by someone who knows what they're doing, and it's small enough that I don't want to pay to get it done.

If you're interested, you can reach me on Discord at A Dev Called Quest#3098

I'm a Ren'Py programmer, and while this is my first game uploaded to F95, it's far from my first game or even my first visual novel - and I can offer some programming/proofreading assistance in return for handling this for me.
    How minor of a TouchUp/editing work are you looking for?
  • An example would be appreciated :)

ADevCalledQuest

Mar 22, 2023

• How minor of a TouchUp/editing work are you looking for?
  • An example would be appreciated :)
Absolutely! For the sake of keeping spoilers under wraps, message me on discord and I'll send you some examples. The *big* thing I need is line smudging on several sprites - The edges are too sharp and you can see the pixels between the lineart and the colors, like it was drawn in MS Paint.

Reactions: not_dork