[R>Writer] Share Unpaid Looking for Twine programmer

blacktazz

Nov 2, 2021
Please read the Recruitment & Services guidelines before posting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/please-read-before-posting.31743/

- The templates for recruitment and services posts are at the bottom of the post
- Make sure to add any applicable prefixes to your thread

Hi all,

sorry for my bad english in advance, i'm a big fan of erotic games, i have decided to write my own game now. I'm looking for a programmer to help me develop my ideas and create a good game that others can enjoy.

My native language is French but my english is fluent so i can speak with all people who want to work with me.

I have a job so this is a part time thing, but the main course and characters are already written, i'm looking for someone who can bring this to life.

If the game works, after we can discuss Patreon or other platforms and of course split will go more for the coder/programmer.

If u are still interested, please reply and i will return to you,

Thanks and have a good day.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Hello there blacktazz, I certainly am no expert in twine but i some experience in programming and I happen to be just re-find out about twine few days ago, i quickly grasped it and read parts of the documentation. So, I wouldn't probably work full time with you but I can teach you what i learned so far about twine. However one thing that you should keep in mind that I only looked for Harlowe manual thus i can only help you with that (If you don't know what a story format is please check ). You can DM me anytime! Or we can chat up in discord and i can give you an exclusive tutorial. Because information is free and we all deserve to learn it!

Edit: Ah yeah also... I do this for free, I don't want any money.

Last edited: