Identify Looking for two games

demcheeks

Feb 21, 2019
So one was pretty old, but not THAT old. It was about you being the demon king and striking a deal with the hero, telling him you´ll give him half the world. He accepts, but you trick him cuz u only give him the half with guys. So then its just you and all the girl and you run around raping/defeating them. Its an rpg obviously.

The other game I found here, and was about a guy whos cousin (?) came to live with him. Every day you have a set amount of actions you can take. Its and rpg but the only area you'll ever be in is your apartment. The girl has shoulder high or a bit shorter hair, brown. I think I remember there being a scene where u could have sex with her at the start of the game, but that would make her leave, if that helps.

Karakura

Jul 6, 2018
Is the second game "Amu-chan Developer"? I didn't really play it much so I don't know about the scene but the character background and hair seems to match. I think the thread was removed from here due to rule 7, but you can probably find it somewhere else.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
First one's probably Dragon Bride. The developers of Amu-chan have made a few similar themed games, it's the only one that was briefly here though.

Edit - I'm mixing up Kano Workshop with Eka, but the did make the very similar If Distant Relatives Live together Properly.

Last edited:

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
The first one is 100% Dragon Bride as knight suggested, the second one however is one I also forgot the name of and had to go digging for ages looking for haha. Just found it, its called "Do you have Akira points?". At least this is the game that flashes in my head when I read what you wrote.