Flash Completed Dragon Bride [v1.1] [Pabisshu]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE076472_img_main.jpg

Overview:
To avoid the conflict, the Dragon King had split the world in two with the Hero, and gave him the land with only guys.
However, the king realizes that their descendants had declined due to the lack of men!
It was a crisis of population collapse that affected even the monsters!

A temporary solution was to use magic to create male genitalia...
but the king's fiancee has been taken away by the Hero and gone missing since!

"Let's search for the princess, and ravage the defiant humans with our d*cks!"​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-21
Release Date: 2011-04-22
Developer/Publisher: PABISSHU
Censorship: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Saves:

Download:
Win: - - - - -

RE076472_img_smp1.jpg RE076472_img_smp2.jpg RE076472_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I assume this is still the same engrish as before? If so...native english speakers my ass.^^
Don't know that, but unless someone made another translation after all these years (and as far as I could see seems not, unless I'm mistaken), then yes, it's the same Engrish as before c:

Reactions: ponyguy

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Please remove the "Completed" from this game thread's name, since the company abandoned the game & is no longer around, also the people from the company, stopped replaying to the public, over 5 years ago.... It's miss leading, also there isn't an actual end, nor you have sex with princess at the end, witch that they didn't add at all, was going to be the final update to completes the game, also please check the sources out, please, thank you for reading.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Please remove the "Completed" from this game thread's name, since the company abandoned the game & is no longer around, also the people from the company, stopped replaying to the public, over 5 years ago.... It's miss leading, also there isn't an actual end, nor you have sex with princess at the end, witch that they didn't add at all, was going to be the final update to completes the game, also please check the sources out, please, thank you for reading.
Oh, gotcha! Where I found it, others said otherwise. I guess that even them wasn't informed very well. Thanks for pointing that out!

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
dat description tho...
>god devide men form women
>world starts to depopulate
>that came as a surprise
>put dicks on girls(preferably on foreheads for teh lulz)
>hero kidnap princess for no reason
>let's just rape everyone
universe of degenerates and autists.
i expect nothing less from japan. they stopped making any sense whatsoever long ago.

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Great game. Shame Pabisshu stopped making stuff.

For anyone who hasn't however, minor issue. The english translation (possibly the latest version of the non translated as well) has a bug where even if you set specific hair/skin/bodytype in the bedroom it'll still act as if you set it to random.

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
I was going to say I think I have his whole collection and a majority of it uncensored... I thought this site had all those tho? If not I can cough them up

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Great game. Shame Pabisshu stopped making stuff.

For anyone who hasn't however, minor issue. The english translation (possibly the latest version of the non translated as well) has a bug where even if you set specific hair/skin/bodytype in the bedroom it'll still act as if you set it to random.
They didn't stop making stuff, it's just that, out of the blue, there isn't any word from anyone from them at all, since 2011... This game isn't even 100% finished at all, but thankfully, their older games actually are, it's sad that, you don't have a chance to have sex with the princess in your bedroom, there was a picture sheet, of the princess is many different outfits, that you could buys for her, to wears for you, in your bedroom, that you can have sex with her, with her wearing them, that was supposed to be, the finally update for the game, to fully completes it, but I guess, something happened In Real Life, that caused the whole team, to stop working on anything, at all, I do enjoys their games, been a follower way back then, its sad that, this game was something new, that they tried out, that could showed us, what would their future games could have been, if they continues though, unless, someone picks up this game & finishes their work, of adding that last update, that should been a part of the game, but only time will tells on that, but it's a shame that, a fair game like this, isn't finished at all.....

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I was going to say I think I have his whole collection and a majority of it uncensored... I thought this site had all those tho? If not I can cough them up
Sadly, I found only this one. I found even Queen Hunt, but unless the "character customization" before the scene was translated, then I downloaded the Jap version and not the English version! So if you've other games from him/them, I would really appreciate your help :ForeverAlone:

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
Sadly, I found only this one. I found even Queen Hunt, but unless the "character customization" before the scene was translated, then I downloaded the Jap version and not the English version! So if you've other games from him/them, I would really appreciate your help :ForeverAlone:
I searched High and low for an Eng translated Queen Hunt for years and never found it I get the feeling that one was never made but I have several siterips, The Blue Jellyfish of the Forest, and Electric Jellyfish Battle as well as Dragon Bride and they are all uncensored let me find them

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
I searched High and low for an Eng translated Queen Hunt for years and never found it I get the feeling that one was never made but I have several siterips, The Blue Jellyfish of the Forest, and Electric Jellyfish Battle as well as Dragon Bride and they are all uncensored let me find them
I would be interested in them :D. I found this game fun, just enough work for just enough hentai. I hate grindy games with little pay off.

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
I remember playing this a long while back, pretty great game. It's the same guy that made the Queen's Blade I think one which is also God Tier.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes