Flash Completed Dragon Bride [v1.1] [Pabisshu]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 26, 2019
No it isn't the dev's site is no longer up anymore, and haven't been for over 5 years, and what I am saying is true, the game was suppose to gets an final update to completes the game, of when you were able to take the princess into your castle , dress her up in many outfits and fucks her in them in your bedroom, so that was suppose to be the final update for the game, but they were working on an new game at that time, but then after an month or so, they went quite on their own site's message bored with no reason of why they stopped posting any progressions of their new game that they were working on, and also the final update on this game to 100% completes it, Hell even on the DLsite, in their own fourms, marks this game incomplete!
really? damn :T ah well, I still think it was good enough for a game with a barely readable story

• Sad
Reactions: yitohi1119

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
really? damn :T ah well, I still think it was good enough for a game with a barely readable story
Yeah, and this game was their first combat with sex afterwards game of their's and that what was suppose to be in their new game as well to, they wanted to branch off of the norm that were use to doing, to try something new, and many of their fans actually liked what this game of their's has to offer to them. But it is sad that, we'll never see how good they would have become over the years, if they didn't disappear all of the suddenly and kept at their new game and potential new games as well

rinhailer

Feb 3, 2019
After doing some looking around, apparently the fix for the bedroom bug is to use the censored files? Anyone have the censored files on hand? I've been hunting for them for a bit, but it's hard to find when a game is 10+ years old

Last edited:

popior

Apr 23, 2018

but you need to register to download, here is collection of some games

(if it violate some rules please pm me and i delete message)

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
This game has been around for over 11 years, there is no chance that the dev is still active anymore. The only ones that were still active from that time period are the old AIF devs like Palmer and I think hes the one that died last year.

• Sad
Reactions: yercat

AngelOfDesire

Mar 23, 2022
So, not entirely related to this game... but I have been working on something over the last few days
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might finish a first version today, otherwise I will have to do it next week, since I'm busy for the next few days.
Well took a bit longer than I hoped, but here it is

The "translation" is not trying to be as accurate as possible to the original text, as I do not poses the skills to ensure that. I also think that the games original text is either: 1- Jokes and references that don't translate well or 2- Somewhat uniform in it's telling leading to replays feeling monotone. So I have interpreted and added to the game to try and create a comedic tone.
This should be considered an alpha 1.0 version of this modification.
It includes a small text for every speech bubble to keep track of where issues may be.
If you play this and find places where the translation is lacking it would help me if you reported these.
The next update I release for this will start a new thread, either for the game or the mod. (not sure which would be expected on this site)
My current plans for the next few weeks are to finish this translation and expand the game somewhat, in lewd content, lewd variations, refinement and actual gameplay.

May 15, 2017
Well took a bit longer than I hoped, but here it is
Pixeldrain
The "translation" is not trying to be as accurate as possible to the original text, as I do not poses the skills to ensure that. I also think that the games original text is either: 1- Jokes and references that don't translate well or 2- Somewhat uniform in it's telling leading to replays feeling monotone. So I have interpreted and added to the game to try and create a comedic tone.
This should be considered an alpha 1.0 version of this modification.
It includes a small text for every speech bubble to keep track of where issues may be.
If you play this and find places where the translation is lacking it would help me if you reported these.
The next update I release for this will start a new thread, either for the game or the mod. (not sure which would be expected on this site)
My current plans for the next few weeks are to finish this translation and expand the game somewhat, in lewd content, lewd variations, refinement and actual gameplay.
That's so awesome thank you!
These are classics and I return to them from time to time. Please let us know if you decide to translate any of the other works :))

• Red Heart
Reactions: AngelOfDesire

AngelOfDesire

Mar 23, 2022
That's so awesome thank you!
These are classics and I return to them from time to time. Please let us know if you decide to translate any of the other works :))
While I haven't translated any of the other games I have made a new thread for the translation

While I don't have any plans to translate any of the other games currently, I am considering reworking and expanding this game. Both with content from Forest and sfx/music from Dragon Bride, but also with new systems to make the game more replayable (mainly based on forest's attack patterns and Dragon Bride's progression system).

I have half dropped this project as important things came up but if there is an interest I may start working on this larger scale mod again. It's a bit difficult working in AS2 as it is a very dead language but that is mostly just slowing progress, not hindering it.

popior

Apr 23, 2018
While I haven't translated any of the other games I have made a new thread for the translation

While I don't have any plans to translate any of the other games currently, I am considering reworking and expanding this game. Both with content from Forest and sfx/music from Dragon Bride, but also with new systems to make the game more replayable (mainly based on forest's attack patterns and Dragon Bride's progression system).

I have half dropped this project as important things came up but if there is an interest I may start working on this larger scale mod again. It's a bit difficult working in AS2 as it is a very dead language but that is mostly just slowing progress, not hindering it.
it will be awesome if you can do your project, you will be a hero

• Red Heart
Reactions: AngelOfDesire

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
Have we ever gotten a version where the gallery works properly with the generic enemies and actually lets you pick their parts instead of randomizing it?

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
'ello, took some time today to fix Dragon Bride's gallery. Surprisingly a simple job. You can download it
I'll note that there have been some minor changes done to the tutorial(specific changes are listed in the changelog), and I recoloured the Town Girl/Civilian eyes from grey to brown in her sex scene to match up with her chibi sprite. That's pretty much it. Enjoy lads.
Also, if anyone's got the Japanese version on hand to send on over, definitely interested in taking a look at the original script. Cheers.

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
'ello, took some time today to fix Dragon Bride's gallery. Surprisingly a simple job. You can download it
I'll note that there have been some minor changes done to the tutorial(specific changes are listed in the changelog), and I recoloured the Town Girl/Civilian eyes from grey to brown in her sex scene to match up with her chibi sprite. That's pretty much it. Enjoy lads.
Also, if anyone's got the Japanese version on hand to send on over, definitely interested in taking a look at the original script. Cheers.
1710846917511.png

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes