Flash Completed Dragon Bride [v1.1] [Pabisshu]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
This is why we need the 'Engrish' Tag lol
or 'Machine Translated' at the very least

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
So what ever happen to the developers of the game, go to dsite and no games are listed and there website is gone

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Does the update mean there's finally a scene with the princess?
I remember playing it a while ago and it just ends without any actual payoff.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Pity that you can not fuck the Furry Girl anymore. I wonder what happen to him. It's been 7 years.
I remember when i played it and tracked the website of pabisshu it was already dead. What i mean is, i think it's even more than 7 years, i remember the last notice was the one about a furry character, that idk if it was a new game or not. Anyway, i wanna cry, why did they stop.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
so no one gonna say was is this on the "updated" list? whats new? some asked but no answer !

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
I mastubate this game more than Zone did. I remember when i still keep this game on XP PC, good time.

Pity that you can not fuck the Furry Girl anymore. I wonder what happen to him. It's been 7 years.
i believe he's dead he's been gone for years what else would it be? if he was quiting there'd be a post about it

thae

Aug 8, 2017
For those looking for the save file:

Open "My Computer" and go to your C: drive. Open the "Users" folder, and then open the folder labeled with your username. Open "AppData," then "Roaming," then "Macromedia," then "FlashPlayer" and finally "#SharedObjects." Open the folder in #SharedObjects; it will probably be a string of random-looking characters.

The file name you want is db_data

Reactions: betatester

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
For those looking for the save file:

Open "My Computer" and go to your C: drive. Open the "Users" folder, and then open the folder labeled with your username. Open "AppData," then "Roaming," then "Macromedia," then "FlashPlayer" and finally "#SharedObjects." Open the folder in #SharedObjects; it will probably be a string of random-looking characters.

The file name you want is db_data
Everything was going good till 'appdata' none of my user folders contain any of those... thanks for the try tho for my end.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes