Flash Completed Dragon Bride [v1.1] [Pabisshu]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
some kind programmer who believes the princess's part, perhaps?
that would make a lot of people happy XD
Like I said before in my other replies in this thread, there was suppose to be a last & final update to the game, to fully completes it, that makes you able to have sex with the princess & dressed her up in many different outfits, in your bedroom chambers, I gave out a link to a picture sheet of it to a person in a reply, that was the final update for the game, but from a some time, they stopped posting any public messages, on their message bored.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I forgot how much of a pain this game is to play using just the mouse. It's so damn particular about where it wants me to stand to initiate the fucking. I keep accidentally blasting them in the face with magic.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
nor you have sex with princess at the end
Wait, you can't pork the princess at all?
Good to know. I thought I just didn't unlock the scene because I played on the easiest difficulty. I'm less disappointed now.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Wait, you can't pork the princess at all?
Good to know. I thought I just didn't unlock the scene because I played on the easiest difficulty. I'm less disappointed now.
Yeah, since the game isn't fully completed at all, take a look at the link that I replied to Derpatron, that was suppose to be the final update for the game.

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
Ah, interesting, I have the uncensored version (i hate censorship), if you want it. That's why I asked.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ah, interesting, I have the uncensored version (i hate censorship), if you want it. That's why I asked.
Sure! I'd be happy - and of course even the other users! Feel free to upload it and then I'll add it on the OP c:

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
Ok, I'll do it as soon as I find it. Last thing, does this version have a bug in the galley mod (colors and accessories always random)? Because I think mine does, that's the price to remove mosaic...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ok, I'll do it as soon as I find it. Last thing, does this version have a bug in the galley mod (colors and accessories always random)? Because I think mine does, that's the price to remove mosaic...
Sorry, can't tell you this because I didn't finish it yet - heck, I still have to begin it honestly speaking :FeelsBadMan:
Maybe someone else can tell you something more.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes