Flash Completed Dragon Bride [v1.1] [Pabisshu]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

thae

Aug 8, 2017
Everything was going good till 'appdata' none of my user folders contain any of those... thanks for the try tho for my end.
Verify that you can view 'hidden' files. appdata is usually hidden by default.

May 6, 2019
Everything was going good till 'appdata' none of my user folders contain any of those... thanks for the try tho for my end.
just use the windows research bar and type %appdata% and press enter, it should bring you directly inside the roaming folder.

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone know where I can find and download this dev's previous flash works? The guy's DLSite profile and even website is down...

Saucygogen

Sep 3, 2020
I managed to find a collection of 4 Pabisshu games on sxs hentai, it took around 2 hours to get, but it's still their And with Comdotgame, You can't get the full game. (Unless you want to spend hours getting every outcome in the game to get the swf files to load.)

Last edited:

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
All the dev's games are removed from dlsite and their website is gone for good. Backup your old favorite games and cherish them forever.

• Sad
Reactions: James Eveleth

Blademaster15

Nov 12, 2017
If someone already has the files from sxs, could you post them onto Mega or something? This is really, really slow...

Blademaster15

Nov 12, 2017
I've also been looking for the translated versions of the Pabisshu's games, but everywhere I look, they seem to be totally scrubbed from the internet. All the Mega links I find end up being cut, so does anyone have the translated games?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I've also been looking for the translated versions of the Pabisshu's games, but everywhere I look, they seem to be totally scrubbed from the internet. All the Mega links I find end up being cut, so does anyone have the translated games?
I found a few of the flash games on gamcore, but I have no idea how siteripping works.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. I don't know if these count as "translated", but I don't recall ever playing a version with them that looked differently.

Umiyumi

Sep 17, 2021
That's still not the updated one. Someone add this link to the OP. The guy that did the uncensored translated the game properly too.

Link is unfortunately dead :c I'm looking for this (actual english) version but can't find live links

Dec 26, 2019
Please remove the "Completed" from this game thread's name, since the company abandoned the game & is no longer around, also the people from the company, stopped replaying to the public, over 5 years ago.... It's miss leading, also there isn't an actual end, nor you have sex with princess at the end, witch that they didn't add at all, was going to be the final update to completes the game, also please check the sources out, please, thank you for reading.
wym "the game isn't finished"? yes it is xD
you defeat and capture the princess after defeating the different heroines protecting her. After that, they all invade the castle and you gotta do a boss-rush of sorts as the final level xD and once you win that, that's it. that's the ending of the game. :v

Dec 26, 2019
Idk if I have the "Engrish" or "Proper English" version of it, but please let me know if any of yall got a way to fix the customization bug xwxU

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
wym "the game isn't finished"? yes it is xD
you defeat and capture the princess after defeating the different heroines protecting her. After that, they all invade the castle and you gotta do a boss-rush of sorts as the final level xD and once you win that, that's it. that's the ending of the game. :v
No it isn't the dev's site is no longer up anymore, and haven't been for over 5 years, and what I am saying is true, the game was suppose to gets an final update to completes the game, of when you were able to take the princess into your castle , dress her up in many outfits and fucks her in them in your bedroom, so that was suppose to be the final update for the game, but they were working on an new game at that time, but then after an month or so, they went quite on their own site's message bored with no reason of why they stopped posting any progressions of their new game that they were working on, and also the final update on this game to 100% completes it, Hell even on the DLsite, in their own fourms, marks this game incomplete!

Reactions: eloveboot
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes