[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Paid Looking for Unity Dev and Artist to make Live2D assets

SuccSquire

Jul 31, 2023
Hard to nail down a perfect name for my project, but it's a 2d pixel art action adventure with an emphasis on high stakes combat, dynamic NPC interaction, counter/grappling system, and collectable, playable followers that act as extra lives and all playables are perma-death. Also there may be a moral choice tracker that takes effect late game, but that's a future conversation...

The Project's Setting:
I have better descriptions of the story written out in Google documents, but here's more or less the concept:
Exactly 1,000yrs ago a mesmerizing humanoid being did a bunch of cool stuff and ultimately chose a prophet to found a city and govern it. Present day, the Unnamed City thrives, inhabited by those who are supposed to live by the being's ideals. You start the game as [1st name not decided] Templum, the 41st generation "Disciple of Essence," the most devoted and zealous of the 4 Disciples. There will be robbers, r@pists, and other heretics in the city and it's the Disciples' and city guards' jobs to cleanse them from the populace and keep "balance" in these lands.

Developer:
Kaedo. My discord is kaedo_official.

Looking for:
- Someone with decent Unity experience who can tolerate mapping TONS of possible combat inputs to different combinations of players/enemies.
- 2d artist for Live2d animation and marketing material. If you can do detailed pixel art that's a plus but not necessary I think.

Payment:
This is a paid gig. That being said, your job would start sometime in April. I know, sorta long time maybe, but still reply or hmu on Discord. I just need to see stuff you've worked on, whether it's official or not (experience is experience).

Work commitment:
I'm anticipating about a year to a year and a half if things go right. I have writing, music, and VA covered. I'll also be providing the detailed pixel animations for characters. I just need them mapped to inputs and whatnot.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord, for sure.

Thanks for reading all of that. I look forward to learning from you and working with you,
K Æ DO

Reactions: PinkBrushArt