Seeking Looking for very dark/fucked up games

fruitsalad15

Jul 24, 2022
Normally I don't like games where it's just bad event after bad event with nothing good happening, like Devin's Life and Terrible Laboratory.
However, I loved Euphoria, Maggot Baits, Subarashiki Hibi, Saya no Uta, You Me And Her, and Kara No Shojo. Not sure why, because besides Totono there's a lot of messed up content in all of those.
I'm a big horror fan, I love horror books but I can't stand movies. I'm really bad with jumpscares lol

My favorite part was getting to see the characters thoughts/delusions/slowly going mad etc. I especially liked Rin from Euphoria and Takuji and Zakuro from Subarashiki Hibi. And I'm a fan of Denpa so I liked Aoi from Totono as well. Maybe I just have a thing for cults lol. Still waiting for Fraternite to be translated some day. Weirdly I loved reading Takuji and Zakuro's delusions, and how creative Euphoria was with the punishments in picking the different girls. Maybe I'm just a bad person lol idk.
I'm also a yandere fan. My Harem Heaven is a Yandere Hell was super fun as well. I loved reading about Sayuri's delusions and Kanna's stalking. Sadly I haven't seen many else like that focus on the story and characters as yanderes that isn't constant sex with no plot or just bad writing and barely any yandere aspects. Yandere: I Love You So I Want to Kill You was okay, though.

My limits are loli/shota stuff, no incest, NTR isn't my cup of tea but I'll tolerate it if it's important story wise.

I'm not a fan of Western VNs since Reddit humor isn't funny to me, I don't like 3dcg, and the art and story usually bore me but maybe I'm just looking at bad games. I did really enjoy Dead Wishes, Boyfriend to Death, Menherafflesia, Dice Psycho, and Crimson Gray though. All 2dcg with dark stories lol. I highly recommend all of those if you like fucked up stuff.

I don't care about sex scenes but they're fine. No preference for the protagonist's gender. I would heavily prefer 2dcg.

I don't think I'd like Sadistic Blood or Starless from what I've seen of them. Most other stuff I'll be open to as long as it's translated and available to download/buy somewhere.