[R> Other] [R>Writer] Paid Looking for Worldbuilder/Level Designer

Opfr

Jan 28, 2018
Project:

MYRIAD

- Espionage/Mystery themed. Infiltrate the conglomerate as a spy and attempt to uncover what is going on.
- RPGMaker game based on BDSM and Non-consensual acts. If you've played the moral sword of asagi then you'd be very familiar with how the game is played.
- There is currently an initial build ready to play from start to finish. Disclaimer: Although there's a build to play I plan to change and improve a lot of things over the year.

Developer:
- Me!

Looking for:
- A writer who is proficient in world-building to help me improve on what I've already created.
- Myriad is a mystery-type game I'm looking for someone to help me improve/create clues to the overarching story and to lay them out over the game
- Help flush out the initial story as well as side-interactions (Objectives, Content to fill empty rooms) throughout.
- Help in expanding/improving the current levels. A quite literal version of 'worldbuilding' since the game and its levels are a scifi near-future building/compound. (My levels suffer from all being rectangles and rectangle mazes)

- Big bonus if you enjoy the content (kinks) of the game. Playing it is not necessary however it would certainly help.

- Since this position is paid please have some past experience and examples or references of examples.

Employment Type:
- Paid, type of payment to be discussed (Commission based/Monthly/Hourly, etc,.)

Work commitment:
- Long term, unsure of length (When goals are completed) OR Commission based/short term.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: opfr#4048

Job Description:
- Detailed description above in 'Looking For'. Once this phase is complete I would like to keep services for writing/dialogue and proofreading. However this is secondary and only after the primary goals are completed.

Additional comments:
- Hit me up on discord if you're interested! If we can come to an agreement I would be willing to show you the game assets or let you play the test demo before you commit as well.

Last edited:

yurlations

Jan 26, 2019
Hey, sounds interesting, I have sent you a friend request over Discord, Lizardmun, and would be interested in getting to know more about the project