Unpaid Looking for writer and Renpy programmer.

NoobAVNDev77

Jan 29, 2024
Renders are done in Daz. The game is harem or semi-harem with a stats meter and choice paths. Not a sandbox for ease of coding. Premise is reality based. The women are voluptuous but not "Prince of Suburbia" voluptuous. We collaborate on the writing, flow chart, and figuring out the renders needed for the story. It's something to work on as a hobby if you're new and you want to cut your teeth on creating a game. Message me if you want to see some renders and talk about other details.

Last edited:

justcallme_don

May 31, 2023
Hi. I tried to message you about the programmer, but it seems I can't send the message. You can contact me on Discord justcallme_don if it's still available.

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Or, and stay with me here, you could make a monster collecting game where said creatures look human but are clearly not. From the first person perspective which means you can build up a harem and fight other hot human monsters with them. Otherwise known as hothumon. Could be an interesting venture, especially with the smashing success of Palworld. Got a design document for it if you want to DM me and take a look.

NoobAVNDev77

Jan 29, 2024
I'd be interested to look at your game design to see your idea, but fantasy stuff isn't really in my wheelhouse as far as the assets I have. Everything is reality-based in my asset library, and getting all the stuff I would need to do something like that would make for a lot of shopping and a lot of $ flying out of my wallet at light speed.

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Not necessarily. Reality-based is good, because it makes what I have in mind more believable. Take any map from Pokemon and imagine how it would look from a first person perspective. The only fantasy part would be the character models for the hothumon. The only problem might be the size of the game world and how much space it takes up in terms of bytes.