[R>Writer] [S>Artist 3D] Share Looking for writer for a game.

ace649

May 20, 2023
Hello fellow writers,

I'm a 3d artist with a dream of making a fun little game of my own. I'll be doing the art and have got this little idea for a plot in my head that need a your help to come out properly.
I'm not a writer or native English speaker so the dialogues I write don't come off as natural and distinct from character to character.

About the plot
The game would be small as my first project and follows the story of mc (Male ofc) living with his family (Mom, big sis and dad ). Our plot starts when a new tenant (hot girl;)) moves in with mc's family given the mc's poor financial background. It would be sandbox game made in Ren'py. It will have incest, multiple endings and pregnancy.

Your Job
Here comes your crucial role as a writer to help out with plot and dialogue. Give for our main cast of fictional characters life and personality. The writing should NOT rely on cliched tropes of big sis being a bitch for no specific reason, over protective or horny mom and an "average" mc with no defining traits of his own, like if you could replace him with someone else the plot might still be the same. They all should have some goals and reasons for their actions, and have something is in their way that's stopping them from achieving that(conflicts). So maybe with your writing you could make a little sense of the things the way they are in story. Their actions makes sense and they aren't doing this because the plot wants them too.
I hope I made it clear the job of the writer would be the very important for our(me and you) game cause I'm just a curious sort of guy who gets bored very easily when the game breaks the immersion.

Now things to keep in mind, no school setting, no ntr or sharing, no futa or gore.

Some work samples-
Samples (1).png Samples (3).png fam3.png samples.png

Revenue:
I can only provide payment as sharing.

Reach out at discord: mrbushido_44001

Last edited:
Reactions: MrNaughtyMiller

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
I have this idea for a game where you play as a human turned succubus. It would be one part adventure game, one part reverse-RPG. What that means would be explained if and when we get to talking. I'm a writer, but also a game designer. I know exactly what I want to see in a game, which is how we would know it's right. My Discord is wariodude128#1364.

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Ah, I see. It's the name of a game dev. I quite like Treasures of Nadia, the previous game too. Haven't heard about the next game in awhile. Hope it gets announced soon.

d4R

Sep 18, 2020
I am a Renpy/Rpgm developer interested in your project. My discord is Death For Ron#9948.

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Post updated.
If you still need a writer, I've played Treasures of Nadia and liked it quite a bit. The only part I'm a bit iffy on is incest. If it's mother-daughter then it's all good. Anyway, I'd like to help out as another writer.

vins90

May 1, 2020
I'd help with dialogues and ideas for a city themed game. It would be my first time helping so I can be support or part of a writting team. NLT Media games are my favorite ones too.