[R>Writer] Share Unpaid Looking for writer to make a new game

sGame

Aug 25, 2019
I'm still new in Visual Novel world but I can work with Renpy (coding, UI design) and render with Daz Studio, so basiclly I can make a VN game or even simple sandbox game. Unfortunately, I'm not good at writing (maybe because English is not my native or I'm really suck with it ^^), that why I need a writer who can help me with the game scenario and dialogue. Personally, I like a contemporary realism or magical realism stories but you have free to imagine anything you want to write, after you got an idea, we can discuss and adjust a little bit for matching and easier rendering.

Employment Type:
Unpaid / Revenue share if we can get payment from Patreon.

Work commitment:
Part-time (because I have another job) but I hope this can be a long term cooperation so we can publish more game in the future.

Preferred method of contact:
PM me here or DM me on discord (sGame#9380)

Notes:
I really don't mind if you're completely new or lack of experience in writing (I also lack of experience in VN world) but I really care about quality of the game we make, how hard we'll learn to improve our skills to make good games in the future.
The first game we may not attract much attention but I hope with our hard works and positive attitude, we can be a well-know team in the future.

Sample works: (Without post editing)
alpha male.png map.png prologue 5_Camera4_intel.png hotel10-intro_Camera2_intel.png hotel18-intro_Camera2_intel.png hotel14-intro_Camera1_intel.png

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
I have sent you a Discord friend request, let me know if you are still looking for a writer.

Reactions: sGame

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
I am a writer and drawing artist, but have almost no clue of programming, we might be able to share something if you like

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
Not looking for any work, but I do want to point out that those are some extremely talented renders there. You've managed to make some extremely attractive female characters without giant funbags taking up half their body mass. Good luck to whatever projects you devote yourself to.
Are all those attachs from alpha male? i didn't play it? do u suggest it?