- Tba

Developer:
- Me and probably you

Looking for:
- Writer

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Doctor Tentacle#2685

Job Description:
- I’m looking for an writer, actually someone who can work with me for the long term.

Additional comments:
- I deal with programming and 3D graphics, but my writing skills are absorbent. I have a few guidelines for the storyline and much more, but I am open to suggestions. I am sure we will come to an agreement and create something that will bring joy to people!

May 27, 2021
I don't have much writing experience but I am working on another game helping side quests and stuff and another one as a proofreader. So I could be a writer. I need to have an idea of the main concepts and stuff as well as in depth conversation of what the game could be about. I work unpaid. Also I sent the discord friend request.

Last edited:
May 27, 2021
What. when? Oh I remember, I think howdy partner. I didn't mean to go silent I had to go somewhere remote and stuff. Also I never got the discord friend request from my memory.

Last edited:

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
What. when? Oh I remember, I think howdy partner. I didn't mean to go silent I had to go somewhere remote and stuff. Also I never got the discord friend request from my memory.
That message was for doctor tentacle but if you know DAZ u can join me as I’m both a writer and a learning Daz artist and got many assets and models

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Project:
- Tba

Developer:
- Me and probably you

Looking for:
- Writer

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Doctor Tentacle#2685

Job Description:
- I’m looking for an writer, actually someone who can work with me for the long term.

Additional comments:
- I deal with programming and 3D graphics, but my writing skills are absorbent. I have a few guidelines for the storyline and much more, but I am open to suggestions. I am sure we will come to an agreement and create something that will bring joy to people!
You've done this before and I sent a friend request on discord and you accepted but have since gone silent. Never even sent a message to me. :(