[R> Other] [R>Writer] Paid Looking for writers, bloggers, streamers and game developers

Spicygaming

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Project:

Looking for:
Writers, Game reviewers, bloggers, streamers, tubers etc.

Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
By project (article, post, video)

Preferred method of contact:
DM here or (#Spice4402)

Job Descriptions:
- Writers: Looking for writers that would write about adult games, the industry, do reviews etc.
- Bloggers, website owners - If you own a blog or website related to the adult gaming industry we would like to cooperate with you
- Streamers, tubers - If you do videos about adult games or you play them in your streams, we want to cooperate with you
- Others - If you are connected to the adult gaming industry in any way (dev, artist, writer), we want to talk with you and do coperation

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I tried asking you about your thoughts on the review on discord but haven't heard back. Thought I might be able to reach you here.

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
I wont lie and say I have years worth of writing experience, but if you're willing to let someone who's excited to write and get involved in this field, then let me know! I've been on the internet and playing games (Especially Adult titles) for a very long time, so I understand how to structure reviews and the like in this field (Even the snarky ones like Kotaku lol). Slightly unrelated as it doesn't pertain to adult gaming, but I am a member of a service called Playtest Cloud based out of Germany. Its a platform where you receive "Test" versions of games, play them for a preestablished set of time and review them verbally. I've tested games like Ark Knights, AFK Legends, Princess Connect, Rockman x Dive, and others. I would assume i'm pretty good at it as I haven't been kicked out of the service yet and still getting paid lol. I also streamed on Twitch for about 3 years before I kinda just fell off of that and I would get the occasional game to review here or there.

I would love to get the opportunity to review games/write articles for your site. There's nothing more frustrating then trying to find legit feedback for an Adult game only to be met with meme reviews or overly negative and toxic reviews. If accepted I plan on priding myself with what I write to help put you all on the map or at the very least let people know where they can go for legit information instead of relying on pirate sites, Patreons, random forums and the like. I want people to find legit information for these sort of games like they would for something off of IGN or GameRanx.

I tried to Dm you here, but am unable to because of your settings and i couldnt find you in the discord server either...
Hope to hear back from you soon! <3

Last edited:

Zoey Quartz

Aug 26, 2018
Left a DM on discord; not sure if you've seen it. Figured I'd leave a comment here to be thorough. I'm The Emp'r'r on discord.

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Left a DM on discord; not sure if you've seen it. Figured I'd leave a comment here to be thorough. I'm The Emp'r'r on discord.
I messaged almost a week ago and theres a few people in the server who have reached out as well, but have yet to hear anything back...I think theyre just not looking anymore and this was never closed or they just arent paying attention

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Even when people ask out in the open in channels if the positions are still open they just get no attention and are just skipped over by all the staff and mods

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I messaged almost a week ago and theres a few people in the server who have reached out as well, but have yet to hear anything back...I think theyre just not looking anymore and this was never closed or they just arent paying attention
I talked with him, got a copy of a game for a test review, played it, made a review, sent it and have not heard back. It's been almost a month. I get it's holiday season and that this is probably not his (her?) main job but...

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Thats more than i and others have gotten aha. Yah, idk. They seem to be active in the chats from what ive seen. Just not so good at the dms lol.

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Two years later almost since I messaged on discord and others have been asking in server as well and still not a single response. They either just ignore people, aren't looking and never closed this or just deem everyone unworthy.

Spicygaming

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Sorry about that! I don't know how or why this was ignored! Or what happened in that time, It's been a lot of stuff in the past few years that has been going on the platform and we had a lot of people come and go, even some who were in charge of the recruitment. I have now personally been dealing with most of these.

On to the point though! We are actually about a month away of launching a new addition (something not done anywhere else!) to the platform where you will be able to post articles, reviews etc. and get a share of the ad revenue for them (like you would posting a video on YT)! We will be inviting all writers to participate. On that note we will be adding a way to sell the written word as well.

BTW all video creators can already join in the monetization part of the platform. We host uncensored videos about games! So if you already are creating videos about adult games on youtube or other platforms you are free to upload them to spicygaming as well!

If you are interested to partake in the partner program please reach out to me on discord @spicygamingnet and I will let you know how to proceed.

Spice