Seeking Looking Game Female Protagonist

MoretZ

Jul 25, 2021
Hello Guys.
Need Help Im looking game Female Protagonist A Wife or Fiance with sellow corruption/cheating.
Cheating with old man or father in law.
VN will be nice but if RPGM its ok for me hehe.
Already Played :
Lily of the Valley
A Wife and Mother
Office Wife
The Office
Anna Exciting Affection

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hello Guys.
Need Help Im looking game Female Protagonist A Wife or Fiance with sellow corruption/cheating.
Cheating with old man or father in law.
VN will be nice but if RPGM its ok for me hehe.
Already Played :
Lily of the Valley
A Wife and Mother
Office Wife
The Office
Anna Exciting Affection
Love your fetishes/flavours! ;D A big fan of those types of genres myself. You could try the following:

Married Warrior Emma
NTR Homestay (~Note: The Female Protag does not cheat with an old man/father-in-law per-se, but I did find the corruption elements very well done and at a nice slow burn style so to speak).
Rai Oh Gar - Asuka and the King of Steel

P.S. You might also want to bookmark the following link if you would like to stay up-to-date on games within the corruption/blackmail/NTR/cheating genre. Great list with a variety of good options to choose from.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mygamelist-corruption-ntr-heavy-list-update-01-31-2022.51406/

MoretZ

Jul 25, 2021
Love your fetishes/flavours! ;D A big fan of those types of genres myself. You could try the following:

Married Warrior Emma
NTR Homestay (~Note: The Female Protag does not cheat with an old man/father-in-law per-se, but I did find the corruption elements very well done and at a nice slow burn style so to speak).
Rai Oh Gar - Asuka and the King of Steel

P.S. You might also want to bookmark the following link if you would like to stay up-to-date on games within the corruption/blackmail/NTR/cheating genre. Great list with a variety of good options to choose from.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mygamelist-corruption-ntr-heavy-list-update-01-31-2022.51406/
OMG. Thanks a lot man.
Really appreciate it