yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
imagine a game with this mechanic but with persona 5 characters cucking joker is a big plus but more importantly futaba giving tips while getting fucked would be the ultimate boner, imagine her giving tips heart eyes etc etc the cutting back seeing some "milk" on her face.

SOME ONE MAKE THIS PLEASE

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
JBL80 or any mods/staff, can you please update this thread to the v1.03 update title and remove the machine translation tag? Would be nice if you can add a link to this post as well, thanks!

SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER(S), BUY THE GAME IF YOU LIKE IT!

*While old save files will work, you will notice that some text in-game will remain untranslated for some reason (like the status text of Raiouger and Varuda when opening the menu), these are fixed when you choose to start a new game.*

It's finally done. Here's a fully translated version of this wonderful game by GapTax. This is the v1.03 version that contains various bug fixes from the creator, purchased from DLSite.

First off, special thanks to Hurrican016 for not only helping out with parts of the translation, but also testing out bugs/crashes and the many mistakes that are present in the initial stages of the translation. Thanks again!

Please let me know if there are any issues with the translated version of the game, like game freezes, spelling errors etc. We've both tried our best to make sure there aren't any mistakes but there might still be a couple of them that we might've missed. Unless it's a major issue, I will only be fixing those when the creator releases the 1.04 update that apparently adds more scenes to game.

There's a currently known bug where interacting with the Makoto sprite outside the Mayor's house shows the dialogue speaker as Yoshiki instead. I'm leaving that in for now until the creator changes it, hopefully in the next update.

Nothing much else to say really, just support the developers if you really like the game. Feel free to share this around, don't charge for this free translation and fap responsibly!

-dcmatr

Links:

View attachment 311220 View attachment 311221 View attachment 311222 View attachment 311223 View attachment 311224
Sorry. Had to stay away for some time. Looks like its already been done. And thanks for your hard work. Im going to increase the text size of credit

Reactions: dcmatr

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Sorry. Had to stay away for some time. Looks like its already been done. And thanks for your hard work. Im going to increase the text size of credit
Thanks for crediting me but the link over my nickname is wrong. Indeed, it’s targeted on dcmatr profile.
Thank for the correction ;-) and enjoy this excellent game!

Reactions: JBL80

chango

Jun 7, 2019
can someone help me , there this message which pop up every 2 second which says error fail to load audio, is kinda annoying

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
can someone help me , there this message which pop up every 2 second which says error fail to load audio, is kinda annoying
Come on man. Try glancing in the most recent comments to see if someone already answered you question.

Reactions: Back

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
imagine a game with this mechanic but with persona 5 characters cucking joker is a big plus but more importantly futaba giving tips while getting fucked would be the ultimate boner, imagine her giving tips heart eyes etc etc the cutting back seeing some "milk" on her face.

SOME ONE MAKE THIS PLEASE
Persona 5 does make for a very delish ntr scenario... and brainwashing/mind control as well. Seen many doujins do this but, you can never have too many lol.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I'm encountering a strange issue and can't seem to figure out how to fix it. I extracted the game correctly (using Japanese encoding) and am running in Japanese Locale as Administrator, but when I talk to Satake (assistant to the mayor) and select "View ??? record" the game freezes and it displays the following error, and the only way to bypass it is to force close the game and open again to reload my save:
raiouger-error.png

What am I doing wrong? Has anyone else encountered this? I've attempted to redownload the game from the OP, using a different filehost (I thought maybe the first file I downloaded was corrupt or missing something).

One other thing to note, and perhaps this is related... when I first run the game, a separate message window pops up that says:
raiouger-profile-error.png

The game seems to run fine other than the hard crash in the first image. Should I just skip talking to Satake, or is this error going to happen again later on in the game? I'd like to play this one as it seems right up my alley, but hard crashes in the beginning of the game make me apprehensive.

Any advice is welcome and appreciated!

EDIT: To be clear, I am *NOT* getting the audio error that others are reporting. The error I'm encountering seems to be totally unrelated to that.

EDITx2: Nevermind, going to pass on this one. I played a bit further and unlocked a few of the scenes and this game just doesn't do it for me. Something about the art just seems weird to me. Also kinda put off by the fact that it's a corruption game but one of the very first scenes is of her blowing a guy. I have a feeling that this is one of those games where the "corruption" involves her having sex on day 2 or 3. Needs slower progression in my opinion.

Anyway, feel free to reply with a fix for the issue in the screenshot in case anyone else is encountering it, but I likely won't respond since I'm not planning on playing this again.

Last edited:

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
Persona 5 does make for a very delish ntr scenario... and brainwashing/mind control as well. Seen many doujins do this but, you can never have too many lol.
ikr, the only thing on my mind is fucking futaba in that ufo while the others fight, giving tips with "stains" on her jumpsuit etc etc.
you get me fellow degenerate

Reactions: Yotsuyu

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
Goddamn, 10/10 game. Perfect NTR scenarios that are unavoidable corruption of the heroine, as advertised. I like that it makes it so you can't actually avoid 90% of it unless you by some miracle just speedrun the game (or cheat). And the 'Good' ending is the absolute best
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I like the good ending too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really amazing game thanks again for the translation!

getclosetome

Apr 8, 2019
I like this game and "enjoy" playing it even though I'm not finish it yet.
My opinions are it needs more complicated story and when fighting small enemies or small boss they give exp/something and more rewards respectively.

zane26

Apr 19, 2019
i get a black screen when i start this game up and it said cannot read property resolution of undefined any way to fix it?

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
i get a black screen when i start this game up and it said cannot read property resolution of undefined any way to fix it?
Did you follow the installation instruction? You need to change system locale to Jap before extracting the zip/rar file.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Would anyone happen to have a full save? I know there are supposed to be extra scenes in the form of a crystal in the gallery room, but I never got them.

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
For anyone getting the audio error in the game you can try this method.

you can download sjisunzip

-click "download here"
-dowload the software
-drag the game zip file to "sjisunzip.exe"

This will extract the game into a folder with the correct japanese names so the game will run the files correctly.

Obviously, this works with other games that have issues with extracting japanese named files.
Thanks Dude, It work

mannbull

May 10, 2017
what a dope game, made me realize i love the long red hair gundam rider look, wonder how i look for a look that specific lol

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
try searching for tags like "bodysuit", "bike suit", and "pilot suit". those are a good way to start.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes