TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
Where did i find the special key for the video rent store? I was day 11, maybe after?
After you defeat the final boss you return to the town and the key is infront of the DVD store
Not sure if you have to have 100% corruption to get it.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
when you extract the game using the winrar, just before you extract the game, go to options, then name encoding, and select the Japanese shift
Professor's voice: Good news, everyone!

You can do it with 7Zip (which is imho better than winrar and it's totes free). Install 7zip and double click the archive file you downloaded.

In the zip window go to:

Tools > Options... > Language (tab)

Change to Japanese. Then extract (second button, it's a horizontal blue bar) and then change language back. (second last tab is Tools).

Started game with no issue whatsoever and is running fine. I'm halfway through so far no errors/bugs.
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:

Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

OR

Try Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. If you don't have Winrar or 7zip, install either one of them or figure out other ways. Not my problem.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems. I have attached an image below for Japanese system locale setting.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.

Screenshot (56).png

May 11, 2018
Noncanon endgame where the bf knows whats going on and just kinda ignores it to focus on his mecha is very relatable

Also,looking at your operator gf for advice on where to go while on the battlefield only to hear sucking noises and then see her covered with cum and her saying "I..uhh..drank some milk" is pretty damn hilarious

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
hey i dont need this patchfix anymore rite? with the new Version of the game. cos it seem i cant download it.
Yes, unfortunately you still do.. Not sure what you mean by can't download? The link on the OP that says "translation fix" should link you to my other post where I've uploaded the fix.

Also off topic, but why does everyone ignore the "GAME TIPS README".txt I've included with the upload... I've spent at least 5 minutes writing that where I addressed issues with old save files, methods of unlocking the extra scenes among others...

5 whole minutes! :cry:

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Also off topic, but why does everyone ignore the "GAME TIPS README".txt I've included with the upload... I've spent at least 5 minutes writing that where I addressed issues with old save files, methods of unlocking the extra scenes among others...

5 whole minutes! :cry:
Actually, I didn't ignore it, but actually read it without needing to be told, right when I saw it after unpacking the patch. ;P

And thanks again for the translation and, of course, your tips as well. There where quite a few things you've helped me figure out (like what happens if you, technically, don't get on any of the "routes") and other things I didn't know at all (like the part about where to "find" equip and how to upgrade the "shop").

As for being ignored... unfortunatelly, it happens. For example, there's another TL thread where I've answered someone about the reupload of the uncensor patch and even linked to it... The next two (and only other posts after that) basically go "The patch is down, reupload plz!". They're about the same length as well...

...And no, the patch is attached to the post that I've linked and not deleted from some file hoster... sooooo, yeah. >.<"

Btw, any news on the update v1.04 by the developers? Last time I've read the blog (if I even found the right one), or rather tried to decipher moonrunes with my google-fu, the only thing I could find was, something about them needing more time for it. That post was either from end of march or end of april... I think.

Reactions: dcmatr

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
@dcmatr Want to ask since you the one who TLed this with version 1.03
I see at version 1.0 with Machine TLed one at menu "Asuka Records" it have some text on it like this: 313670

But at version 1.03 with your TLed one there's no text at that menu only numbers

Wonder if the dev remove it, or something broke the text to not appear at the screen?
Anyway, thanks once again for this great TLed, can't wait for version 1.04 come and you TLed it too ;)

Reactions: dcmatr and crisbr

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
Btw, any news on the update v1.04 by the developers? Last time I've read the blog (if I even found the right one), or rather tried to decipher moonrunes with my google-fu, the only thing I could find was, something about them needing more time for it. That post was either from end of march or end of april... I think.
Haha no worries, I was just poking fun at those who miss things easily (like myself), I usually ignore readme files too.

As for when the next patch will hit, I have no idea either. They did mention that it will be delayed again though in their blog post 3 days ago and we get this as a teaser:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a tease :(

@dcmatr
Wonder if the dev remove it, or something broke the text to not appear at the screen?
Anyway, thanks once again for this great TLed, can't wait for version 1.04 come and you TLed it too ;)
Wow, that shouldn't have happened at all! Thanks for pointing that out, I have no idea the text was missing there. I will be fixing that when the next update hits though!

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By and far my favorite scene in the game. Nothing beats fixed camera angles, as if you're peeking through a camera and the girl isn't even aware she's being watched. I wish more hentai had these kinds of scenes, vanilla or not, where a scene gets progressively raunchier through that unchanging camera angle.

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
Hey errrr this is tagged as female protagonist but you play as the dude
You should try the game first and check before ask.. Or read OP post, there's info under "Spoilers: More info" won't hurt to check it beforehand..

Wow, that shouldn't have happened at all! Thanks for pointing that out, I have no idea the text was missing there. I will be fixing that when the next update hits though!
I found some untranslated text too.. I list it for now with the one that missing text.. Thanks for your hard works..

cloverer

Mar 4, 2018
You should try the game first and check before ask.. Or read OP post, there's info under "Spoilers: More info" won't hurt to check it beforehand..
Arnt you a clever one. But i fail to see how this changes the fact that its tagged incorrectly.

May 11, 2018
Arnt you a clever one. But i fail to see how this changes the fact that its tagged incorrectly.
You play as the girl
You only play as the dude during missions or when you want to check stats
The dude has like 5 or something events total, while playing as the girl you have around 4 every day,for 10 days.
You change protagonist by interacting with the room of the other person

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
For anyone getting the audio error in the game you can try this method.

you can download sjisunzip

-click "download here"
-dowload the software
-drag the game zip file to "sjisunzip.exe"

This will extract the game into a folder with the correct japanese names so the game will run the files correctly.

Obviously, this works with other games that have issues with extracting japanese named files.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes