crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
JBL80 or any mods/staff, can you please update this thread to the v1.03 update title and remove the machine translation tag? Would be nice if you can add a link to this post as well, thanks!

SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER(S), BUY THE GAME IF YOU LIKE IT!

*While old save files will work, you will notice that some text in-game will remain untranslated for some reason (like the status text of Raiouger and Varuda when opening the menu), these are fixed when you choose to start a new game.*

It's finally done. Here's a fully translated version of this wonderful game by GapTax. This is the v1.03 version that contains various bug fixes from the creator, purchased from DLSite.

First off, special thanks to Hurrican016 for not only helping out with parts of the translation, but also testing out bugs/crashes and the many mistakes that are present in the initial stages of the translation. Thanks again!

Please let me know if there are any issues with the translated version of the game, like game freezes, spelling errors etc. We've both tried our best to make sure there aren't any mistakes but there might still be a couple of them that we might've missed. Unless it's a major issue, I will only be fixing those when the creator releases the 1.04 update that apparently adds more scenes to game.

There's a currently known bug where interacting with the Makoto sprite outside the Mayor's house shows the dialogue speaker as Yoshiki instead. I'm leaving that in for now until the creator changes it, hopefully in the next update.

Nothing much else to say really, just support the developers if you really like the game. Feel free to share this around, don't charge for this free translation and fap responsibly!

-dcmatr

Links:

View attachment 311220 View attachment 311221 View attachment 311222 View attachment 311223 View attachment 311224
Thxxx soo much i love this game!!!!

Reactions: Hurrican016

Artumis

May 21, 2019
Well, I didn't think this would happen. I just noticed a screenshot of text from the game and it looked like the edit I was working on. I'd started the MTL version but it made me decide to start work on a few tools to make Editting/QC of these MTL games easier. The MTL files/Translator++ changed the UTF-8 encoding, making any untranslated text harder than it needs to be to track down by storing them as escape sequences, among other things.

Nice to see someone beat me to completion (I got bogged down with RPGM and JSON file formats anyway) and with the 1.03 version of the game to boot. Besides, I'd have only cleaned up the script.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I dunnow, should I play this game and complete the scenes myself or should I wait for some good soul to post a translated 100% save file, because I really just wanna whack off right now.
Check the first page for a save.

Reactions: Artix141

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
Well, I didn't think this would happen. I just noticed a screenshot of text from the game and it looked like the edit I was working on. I'd started the MTL version but it made me decide to start work on a few tools to make Editting/QC of these MTL games easier. The MTL files/Translator++ changed the UTF-8 encoding, making any untranslated text harder than it needs to be to track down by storing them as escape sequences, among other things.

Nice to see someone beat me to completion (I got bogged down with RPGM and JSON file formats anyway) and with the 1.03 version of the game to boot. Besides, I'd have only cleaned up the script.
Oh, absolutely. Took me forever to figure out translator++ was responsible for eating up about 20% of the japanese text that occured in specific instances. Pity you didn't get in touch earlier - me and hurrican016 did mention we were working on it but hey, at least your heart's in the right place eh?

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I'll never understand exhibitionists.
And what it have to do with it? If someone is unsecure to have it nudity exposed, then begin raped by every pervert in town wold be devastating to psyche. It is just common sense, I'm quiet surprised that there is even issue to see it. It would be like forcing straight male to suck and get fucked(raped) by countless men, you would think that he would like it and suddenly become gay?

Last edited:
Reactions: Futamania

Artumis

May 21, 2019
Pity you didn't get in touch earlier - me and hurrican016 did mention we were working on it but hey, at least your heart's in the right place eh?
Well, aside from the fact that I don't keep up with the forums around here, I didn't put much work into actually cleaning up the script. Mostly just a bit of an excuse to start a pet project. Cleaned up a bit of the existing script at the start of the game, quickly realizing I'd have to get the original files. Then I grabbed Translator++ (discovering the MTL simply used the first thing T++ grabs), realized T++ was the cause of the character encoding changes, so just started writing my own parser.

Ended up out of town for a week at that point and hadn't really gotten back to the project. Still, I'm more interested in the back end side of things anyway, I can't say I'll end up making anything useful, I just like doing mini-projects like that. Probably just re-purpose the parser to change ensure everything is in UTF-8 encoding.

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
realized T++ was the cause of the character encoding changes, so just started writing my own parser.
Hey, if you do finish writing that parsing script/program of yours and are planning to test/release it let me know, I'm definitely interested in using something that performs better and more accurately than T++. Anything that would make future translation projects way easier would be a welcome sight!

Reactions: Back

xort

Jun 1, 2017
And what it have to do with it? If someone is unsecure to have it nudity exposed, then begin raped by every pervert in town wold be devastating to psyche. It is just common sense, I'm quiet surprised that there is even issue to see it. It would be like forcing straight male to suck and get fucked(raped) by countless men, you would think that he would like it and suddenly become gay?
When Jennifer Lawrence was getting passed around between fat Jewish movie producers like a bottle of malt liquor in the hood everything was fine. Someone stole some nudes of her and shared them with the world and it's international news about how much the internet hates women.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Thanks for the translation. Also are there no singular routes in this game? When I played it in Japanese I felt like even though I was only doing events with that purple haired kid the game acted as if I was fucking the entire town.

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
Thank you so much for this! :O
By the way isn't this a male protagonist game? Im still at the early game where I control the guy to explore the town.
Idk why, but I love NTR only when I play as the female, but if I play as the guy getting NTR'd it's the opposite :(

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for the translation. Also are there no singular routes in this game? When I played it in Japanese I felt like even though I was only doing events with that purple haired kid the game acted as if I was fucking the entire town.
There four characters, other than her boyfriend, whom have a route/ ending. They all have a points counter that fills with events and how many points you've got with them, can be seen on one of the menu screens.

Not surprising you've gotten the Makoto (purple haired kid) route, if you're only doing his events. You need to do the events of another guy till you get 100 points with that one, to unlock him for day 10+.

Not doing so leads to the game "defaulting" to Makoto, unless you've managed to defeat the boss before day 10.

Also, you (Asuka) are being blackmailed into accepting what the guys of the towns want to do with/ to you.
Isn't this a male protagonist game? Im still at the early game where I control the guy to explore the town.
Tbh I love NTR when I play as a Female, but if I play as the guy getting NTR'd it's the opposite :(
Actually, it's both male and female protagonist. You can switch between them, shortly after the beginning using the doors of the respective others room. Also, most events are from Asuka's (female protagonists) viewpoint.

Reactions: xsorab

SmallTree201

Oct 20, 2018
There's this weird bug at the endgame where if you try to change Asuka's clothes to anything other than her whore dress, it crashes the game. Are there any fixes for this?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Ok, so just found out about a crash that will happen when speaking to Satake as Kouta and checking the "View??? records" option. Apologies, that was a mistake on my end, please use the hotfix below and replace the file in www->data accordingly.

@Rance H2O Thanks for updating the post, could you help update the OP again with the .zip file I've attached? Thanks man!

An actual translation instead of a machine-generated one, and it's the 1.03 version instead of the 1.00 posted by the OP. :)
OP updated with pre-patched translation fix on v1.03

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes