prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Actually translating this game is making it disservice. Plot leading to sex situation is writen by drunk monkey that suffers to down syndrome. Here is your naked picture with some guy, now you will be a fuck toy to whole town! Another thing is that only not linear thing in this game s battle rng.

Reactions: Futamania
May 6, 2018
Actually translating this game is making it disservice. Plot leading to sex situation is writen by drunk monkey that suffers to down syndrome. Here is your naked picture with some guy, now you will be a fuck toy to whole town! Another thing is that only not linear thing in this game s battle rng.
...ok. if you say so.

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
Ok, so just found out about a crash that will happen when speaking to Satake as Kouta and checking the "View??? records" option. Apologies, that was a mistake on my end, please use the hotfix below and replace the file in www->data accordingly.

@Rance H2O Thanks for updating the post, could you help update the OP again with the .zip file I've attached? Thanks man!

this is probably a stupid question, but why the reupload?
An actual translation instead of a machine-generated one, and it's the 1.03 version instead of the 1.00 posted by the OP. :)

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for the proper translation, cause machine translation gave me mind warping headaches.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I dunnow, should I play this game and complete the scenes myself or should I wait for some good soul to post a translated 100% save file, because I really just wanna whack off right now.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Game is short but really good. I wanted their next game to be similar to this but with more teasing when you play the male character. Considering the sales i hope they are thinking about another game.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes