TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
Oh absolutely, I'm glad you've pointed out the mission dialogue segments, those were some of the best parts in the game imo ^^. I love this game so much that I'm also translating the DVD covers that you are able to find, also

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One of my favourites of this genre. Just keep an eye out of this thread sometime in the near future ;)
Thanks a lot man! I was actually going to ask if you are going to translate the covers too. :)
Can't wait to see that as well reading the mission dialogue and I totally agree with you the Mission dialogue is probably the best part of the game.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Oh absolutely, I'm glad you've pointed out the mission dialogue segments, those were some of the best parts in the game imo ^^. I love this game so much that I'm also translating the DVD covers that you are able to find, also

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One of my favourites of this genre. Just keep an eye out of this thread sometime in the near future ;)
Man, i'm really looking foward to it, it will be a pleasure to play this game again with some good translation.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
How do I get the key for the DVDs? I unlocked it at the end of the game but I couldn't watch it in my room

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Even for a machine translation this is horrible. They didn't even bother trying to make the sentences make sense, just machine translate and go.

Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
How do I get the key for the DVDs? I unlocked it at the end of the game but I couldn't watch it in my room
You can't because they are rented.
They probably didn't want the husband to find out what was really going on just looking at the covers he can't be sure it's her.

But who knows maybe they add that in a later update.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
You can't because they are rented.
They probably didn't want the husband to find out what was really going on just looking at the covers he can't be sure it's her.

But who knows maybe they add that in a later update.
Ah, ok, thanks for letting me know

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Not to worry, Hurrican and I are both working on it, no point doing double-work. ;) To quote Blizzard: "It's done when it's done.", so just sit tight and keep an eye out on the thread. This will be good.
Hey, let me know if I can pay you money. I appreciate the work you do. =)

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
Hey, let me know if I can pay you money. I appreciate the work you do. =)
Lol, I have nothing to show.. yet ^^ Besides, if you really want to, you should give the dev(s) of this game your money if you haven't already. Support them instead; I'm just some random horny bloke that have some spare time and an acquired taste in smut ;)

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Lol, I have nothing to show.. yet ^^ Besides, if you really want to, you should give the dev(s) of this game your money if you haven't already. Support them instead; I'm just some random horny bloke that have some spare time and an acquired taste in smut ;)
+1000000000000

Give money to dev(s). They have created the core and the design of the game, so ;1)

Reactions: crisbr

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
yo any update on the translation? like at what precent would you say you are on if you dont mind me asking?

Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
if you guys stopping the translation tell us, so that we can look for other people that do, if its too much work dont do it we dont want to be a burden.

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
if you guys stopping the translation tell us, so that we can look for other people that do, if its too much work dont do it we dont want to be a burden.
Don't worry, it's still going. I just hate giving progress updates like every single patreon/early access person is doing right now. I want to just release a final version from the get go. But work IS being done.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
Don't worry, it's still going. I just hate giving progress updates like every single patreon/early access person is doing right now. I want to just release a final version from the get go. But work IS being done.

We are on the final step ! Be patient a little bit more but work IS being done ! Final version with a great human translation for this amazing game is on final process.
H.
sorry for being annoying its just to me this game is a gem,and not a jewish one so its good

Reactions: Hella_Hella

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
time travel to the future
Lol, wish i can... I'm not yet finish this game, since i got stuck after day 10 can't seems continue. Hope with proper english i can understand better and finish the game. Since i like this kind of genre...... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
JBL80 or any mods/staff, can you please update this thread to the v1.03 update title and remove the machine translation tag? Would be nice if you can add a link to this post as well, thanks!

SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER(S), BUY THE GAME IF YOU LIKE IT!

*While old save files will work, you will notice that some text in-game will remain untranslated for some reason (like the status text of Raiouger and Varuda when opening the menu), these are fixed when you choose to start a new game.*

It's finally done. Here's a fully translated version of this wonderful game by GapTax. This is the v1.03 version that contains various bug fixes from the creator, purchased from DLSite.

First off, special thanks to Hurrican016 for not only helping out with parts of the translation, but also testing out bugs/crashes and the many mistakes that are present in the initial stages of the translation. Thanks again!

Please let me know if there are any issues with the translated version of the game, like game freezes, spelling errors etc. We've both tried our best to make sure there aren't any mistakes but there might still be a couple of them that we might've missed. Unless it's a major issue, I will only be fixing those when the creator releases the 1.04 update that apparently adds more scenes to game.

There's a currently known bug where interacting with the Makoto sprite outside the Mayor's house shows the dialogue speaker as Yoshiki instead. I'm leaving that in for now until the creator changes it, hopefully in the next update.

Nothing much else to say really, just support the developers if you really like the game. Feel free to share this around, don't charge for this free translation and fap responsibly!

-dcmatr

Links:

Preview1.JPG Preview2.JPG Preview3.JPG Preview4.JPG Preview5.JPG

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes