Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Why does the OP say this is uncensored? I've not played this yet, but there doesn't appear to be any reason for this game to be uncensored. It's a japanese game and does not have a western publisher... why would it be uncensored?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Why does the OP say this is uncensored? I've not played this yet, but there doesn't appear to be any reason for this game to be uncensored. It's a japanese game and does not have a western publisher... why would it be uncensored?
You're right, technically, the game is "censored". As in, there's some pixelation, but... depending on the picture, it doesn't really censor that much either.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
You're right, technically, the game is "censored". As in, there's some pixelation, but... depending on the picture, it doesn't really censor that much either.
Unless we get to see pink bits without mosaics then it is censored.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The MEGAUP link has a web page virus attached to it. Just thought you'd like to know.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Played it for about 20 minutes but couldn't go on. I have a hard time getting into the scenes when its barely comprehensible. I really liked the concept of the game though. Girl goes around getting fucked and guy probably finds out slowly through DVD rentals. Stuff like interview/news reporter being broadcast while the girl gets secretly fucked under the table is a particular fetish of mine too lol.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Played it for about 20 minutes but couldn't go on. I have a hard time getting into the scenes when its barely comprehensible. I really liked the concept of the game though. Girl goes around getting fucked and guy probably finds out slowly through DVD rentals. Stuff like interview/news reporter being broadcast while the girl gets secretly fucked under the table is a particular fetish of mine too lol.
Dont worry about the story its trash but the CG-s are good so its 50/50 also the dvd rental room from the boyfriends viewpoints is straight ntr you cannot avoid it game doesnt give you choices and the girlfriend ends up as the towns toy just like the other milf who got impregnated with bastard child while the husband doesnt suspect anything. [so far the game has 4 endings forgot to metion this]

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
there's an issue where you can get trapped inside the men's bathroom as asuka and cannot leave
Found it, and thought I'd report it too. But now I see there's other bugs too. It's not bad except for the bugs. It reminds me of Civilian Justice League 2. But this game has a chance to be so much better! I'm crossing my fingers for you.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Dont worry about the story its trash but the CG-s are good so its 50/50 also the dvd rental room from the boyfriends viewpoints is straight ntr you cannot avoid it game doesnt give you choices and the girlfriend ends up as the towns toy just like the other milf who got impregnated with bastard child while the husband doesnt suspect anything. [so far the game has 4 endings forgot to metion this]
In this type of game, story isn't as important to me as dialogue during scenes. Even though I played and saw enough hentai to be able to decipher even the most incomprehensible translation, it still takes away so much of the lewdness from the scene.

Reactions: Centrophy and Crim

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
Read the comments about machine translation. Such a shame. I would prefer untranslated my VNReader does better machine translation. Still Japanese game with female protagonist and NTR... Downloading ASAP :D

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes