The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Oh ffs can't those people make one game without that disgusting ntr and blackmail... Is the idea of a woman enjoying sex so foreign to japanese devs that they can't make a single game about it that's not a 90 hours vn.
there are literally hundreds of Japanese vn that are consensual so I don't know what you're on about.

hackinglegend

Aug 12, 2017
Hey, where did you get this info from? Coz I'm planning to fix the translation myself and if an update is hitting soon I might as well wait for that first.
It's on their Ci-En page. You can view it as a free follower. On a side note, how are you planning to fix the translation? Just fixing up the sentences in the MTL, or manually MTLing + fixing?

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Hahahha i love play this game só much thxx soo much for this!!!

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
It's on their Ci-En page. You can view it as a free follower. On a side note, how are you planning to fix the translation? Just fixing up the sentences in the MTL, or manually MTLing + fixing?
Ahh alright; didn't have them followed and that might be why I didnt see it. I've gotten in touch with hurrican016 from page 1 who mentioned he's doing a translation so I'm gonna help with that. And my plan is to manually translate the sentences based off the original text + machine translated stuff to make them readable, but let's see how this goes.

ProjectKuro

Aug 17, 2017
Anyone have screenshots of the 4 magazines in the rental store on the purple hair lady that needs to be unlocked 1 by 1?

Mr.Reeses

Jun 8, 2017
Ok after playing the game I can say with certain that after you get the 'good end' it will automatically make your character enter day 34ish. The reason is so that you can unlock the gallery. The problem is that the whole game afterwards is glitched since you cannot change into the girl since a cut scene where the guy sees her in her different outfit is suppose but it did not initiate and then you cannot see the bonus scenes nor enter the saves. So essentially if you want to see everything it is best to go the ntr route or download the saves since this one feels less buggier because some events actually trigger instead of freezing unlike the other save. Also as a warning be prepared for the game to freeze as in the menus and everything works but picture is frozen. Please tell me whether the rar is working because it was my first few times zipping a file.

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
Yup, in fact I've already started and had about 4 H scenes completed - so hopefully at this pace most of the things will be done right as the 1.04 patch hits and I just need to paste over the translated bits as I doubt the creator would be making additional scenes (would be love to be proven wrong though ^^)

Reactions: TzorRogo
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes