supercow297

May 21, 2019
YOOOO!!! Just finished the game. Thanks to all the TL'ers.

Overall it was above average, but the piloting dialog comm feature was a godsend and boosted it to 9 or 10/10. So fucking genius. Does any other game have something like that? I'm referring to either:

• Sex behind screens
  • Netorare incorporated into gameplay
  • Making the player (you) actually feel that the gameplay is getting harder because your girl (support chara) doesn't give a fuck about you anymore
If any games have stuff like that would you mind linking them please?

Also as a sign of goodwill, here's the chara design of the dev's next game.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
YOOOO!!! Just finished the game. Thanks to all the TL'ers.

Overall it was above average, but the piloting dialog comm feature was a godsend and boosted it to 9 or 10/10. So fucking genius. Does any other game have something like that? I'm referring to either:

• Sex behind screens
  • Netorare incorporated into gameplay
  • Making the player (you) actually feel that the gameplay is getting harder because your girl (support chara) doesn't give a fuck about you anymore
If any games have stuff like that would you mind linking them?
i dont think there is any game similar to this.

truly this game is a gem.

Reactions: supercow297

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Damn where'd you get those from brother? Do you have the actual updated patch/game? (Cause tbh the art itself doesn't do wonders for me without knowing the context, at least for this game.)
Am I missing something? can't you just get that off exhentai? All the art assets are uploaded there. besides that, it's not hard to decrypt the image files from the game.

Also, I edited these because I was working on an alternate Game Over Ending Mod. Then decided against it.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Im still having like every 5s popups the error message that some file is either missing or failed to load. It s some sound files in SE/BGS folders. Any help?

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Not to sound dumb (or make you sound dumb) but do you have Japanese language pack installed? I'm not talking about system locale. I mean the actual Japanese language pack you can get from microsoft. I knew a guy who had issues with Japanese games and couldn't get them to work properly even though he was on Japanese system locale. His issue was that he didn't have the Japanese pack installed properly.

Also I posted a method that should work back on the top of page 10 of the thread.

If you go into the zip file for the game and go to www/audio/bgs/ and look at the sound files, are the names in japanese or are they the weird looking letters?

If you see japanese letters, it's hard to say what your problem actually is. But if it's the weird letters, it's likely the Japanese Language pack.

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
So what happened to his police mini update ? i went to his ci-en and i saw him post something about it yet its been over a week ever since that post, furthermore it seems to be only a small poster inside the game sticked to a wall? bruh

zane26

Apr 19, 2019
Not to sound dumb (or make you sound dumb) but do you have Japanese language pack installed? I'm not talking about system locale. I mean the actual Japanese language pack you can get from microsoft. I knew a guy who had issues with Japanese games and couldn't get them to work properly even though he was on Japanese system locale. His issue was that he didn't have the Japanese pack installed properly.

Also I posted a method that should work back on the top of page 10 of the thread.

If you go into the zip file for the game and go to www/audio/bgs/ and look at the sound files, are the names in japanese or are they the weird looking letters?

If you see japanese letters, it's hard to say what your problem actually is. But if it's the weird letters, it's likely the Japanese Language pack.
is this what you meant also i do have the japanese language pack installed

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Can you answer these questions so I can help you better?
-What operating system are you running?
-Have you tried the method I posted on the top of Page 10?
-Is Japanese one of your computer's "preferred languages"?
-Have you restarted your computer after you changed your system locale?

The characters you see (the question mark in the black diamond) is an issue with your OS not being able to read the Japanese characters correctly. I'm not an expert, but if I recall correctly, Windows reads text (by English default) in Unicode while the japanese text here is in Shift-JIS which is "non-Unicode." This is why you need to change the system locale to Japanese.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
So what happened to his police mini update ? i went to his ci-en and i saw him post something about it yet its been over a week ever since that post, furthermore it seems to be only a small poster inside the game sticked to a wall? bruh
i think everytime she gets lewd the poster changes. would be great if i guess right

zane26

Apr 19, 2019
Can you answer these questions so I can help you better?
-What operating system are you running?
-Have you tried the method I posted on the top of Page 10?
-Is Japanese one of your computer's "preferred languages"?
-Have you restarted your computer after you changed your system locale?

The characters you see (the question mark in the black diamond) is an issue with your OS not being able to read the Japanese characters correctly. I'm not an expert, but if I recall correctly, Windows reads text (by English default) in Unicode while the japanese text here is in Shift-JIS which is "non-Unicode." This is why you need to change the system locale to Japanese.
i fixed it it was only working with a certian version of windows

Last edited:

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
First comment, page 10. Use the thread search function man.
Already tried it 3times no success so far. The game is downloaded and extracted correctly, but when Im goin in the game directory after the dowload the exact file names that missing in the game are not even in the directory so Im guessin the files are not in the game included so that is why the error pops up.

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
Already tried it 3times no success so far. The game is downloaded and extracted correctly, but when Im goin in the game directory after the dowload the exact file names that missing in the game are not even in the directory so Im guessin the files are not in the game included so that is why the error pops up.
iirc, in this instance you have to change your location to Japanese before even downloading the game, not just before extracting it.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
iirc, in this instance you have to change your location to Japanese before even downloading the game, not just before extracting it.
Okay maybe that is the problem but Im usin ASZIP which has the asian language packages inside. Im usin it like 5 years and never get this problem :D

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
Did the game get updated by the developer around the end of June? Any word on whether the update will get posted here or not?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes