monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
As for release date, there's no news yet, but there's this screenshot attached. Update will be for free mode. Expanded recollection room and supposedly double the outfits Asuka can use in free mode.

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
As for release date, there's no news yet, but there's this screenshot attached. Update will be for free mode. Expanded recollection room and supposedly double the outfits Asuka can use in free mode.
Thanks for the info. I really wonder what's going on with the poster thing.
The dev seemed to be really excited about that one.

Reactions: Kaori Emi

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017

This is the creator's ci-en page. Don't know too much about it, but I assume it like a Japanese Patreon website.

Mar 9, 2018
I have this weird bug, that whenever i press escape to open up the menu, it's all over the place. Does anyone know how to fix this?

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Just to be sure, I'll ask. Have you tried tinkering with any of the files since you downloaded? This looks like an image resolution issue.

Beyond that, have you tried deleting the files and extracting them from the zip file again. or redownloading the game?

Mar 9, 2018
I'm not really versed with RPG Maker files, so i didn't change anything. I tried re-downloading the game a few times. Different versions. Even the original japanese one, with no success.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
You are using the download available on this site, correct?

Also, which download link did you use?

You said you tried the Japanese version as well. Did you try the demo on DLsite?

Also, is it only the menu that is messed up? if not, what else is messed up?

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2018
Yes. The one on this site. I got the japanese version from nyaa.
Actually not only is the menu messed up, but the sprites as well. Sometimes they're "stacked" on top of each other. I'll post a pic when i get home.

Last edited:

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
Yes. The one on this site. I got the japanese version from nyaa.
Actually not only is the menu messed up, but the sprites as well. Sometimes they're "stacked" on top of each other. I'll post a pic when i get home.
Does this happen with other translated/edited RPGMV games as well? Could u try dl-ing any other game using the same engine and see if the same thing happens?

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Is there any schedule for the update?
No one really knows. The creator hasn't stated any date for the update, just that they have been working on it, and that it hasn't been completed due to "circumstances." As it stands, the game is complete, so whether there is an update or not doesn't really matter, though I'd still love to see what they've been working on.

On another note, they've already released info on their next game so I'm honestly more interested in that.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes